Chapter 22

Jai's P.O.V
*
*
*
I awake with the most perfect girl I've ever laid eyes one. Aria was cuddled against me, my arms wrapped around hers.

"Good morning, babygirl," I kissed her cheek then her forehead. Not so surprisingly, she didn't wake up. So I took my chance to get up and make us breakfast.

I groggily walked to the kitchen. I got out everything I needed and placed a pan on the stove. I began placing strips on bacon into the pan to fry. After the bacon was done, I took the bacon from the pan and placed them on two plates. I turned back to the stove and cracked two eggs into another pan. As the eggs cooked I poured coffee into cups for both of us. When the eggs when done cooking I placed them on our plates. Before bringing the plates upstairs, I put ketchup on Aria's eggs. I grabbed our plates and head towards the stairs.

"Ar, wake up babygirl," I set the foot on the bedside table and jumped next to Aria.

"Jai, stop 10 more minutes," she groans, cuddling more into the blanket.

"Wake up, I got breakfast," I said before attacking her with kisses. I kissed her forehead, her cheek, her nose, and finally her lips.

"I need sleep, sleep is life," She mumbled into the pillow.

"You asked for it," I told her before I grabbed a pillow and hit her with it.

"I'm up chill," she said playfully hitting my arm. She gets up and looks at me.

"I made bacon and eggs, your favorite"

"Thank you Jai"

"What did you want to do today?" I questioned setting my coffee on the table.

"Movie day?" She asked biting into a piece of bacon.

"You mean Netflix&Chill?" I laughed.

"No"

"Fine then.What movie?"

"The Breakfast Club"

"Of course"

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Surprise this chapter is in Jai's P.O.V!! So this is a shorter chapter, but I wanted to put a chapter up for you guys. I'm sick which isn't good, but it gives me time to write. I actually wrote a few chapters today that I'll upload sometime.♡♡