Chapter 7.

"Do you know where Lloyd is?"

Morro was holding an open bottle full of water. The three ghosts were in a corner and did not want to move at all out of fear.

"Okay, I'll ask one more time. Where's my brother?"

"In Ninjago City!!"

They once said, they were scared of the water and the person in front of them.

"So he goes there..." He closed the bottle. "You three will take me there. Whether you like it or not."

All three nodded.

------

"Does your father know you went to Ninjago?"

"Dap. I left him a note."

"Oh, okay. ... What did you write on the note?" Morro grinned, and Bansha looked at him shivering. "Kid, what did you write in the note?" Bansha received an almost chaotic laugh in response. "What did you write?!"

"He wrote," Wrayth's interventions. "And I quote: 'I went to Ninjago, old man.' That's what he wrote. "

"He's your father, Morro!"

"Adoptive. Which didn't let me see my brother for ten years. So don't you dare defend him because I know where the water is. And stay calm, I didn't leave the note. I took it before I left and broke it."

"Why do you tell your cousin brother?" Soul changes the subject.

"Maybe we're legal cousins ​​now, but in my soul it's still like a little brother to me. And that won't change any miserable law."

------

"Did anyone see Kai?" Zane asked calmly.

"Uh.. No." Lloyd answered. "But he said he would be here as soon as possible."

"Here!!" Kai had appeared running toward them.

"Here you are. For a second I thought you were lost." Nya had begun teasing him.

"Ha! Good one, sis. No, I had helped someone get to town. They were lost." He approached his sister's ear and whispered to her. "I have to tell you something later." She nodded that she understood.

"Okay. Now that we're all here, can we leave? I'm hungry." Cole complained.

"You always are." Jay spoke sarcastically.

------

"And do you admit we got lost or not?" Morro asks them, not amused about their situation.

"No. No. We didn't get lost." Wrayth insisted agitatedly.

"Wrayth, we walk in a circle for five minutes."

"You said you knew the way!" Bansha caught the ghost with collar chains.

"I-is that what I said?!"

Morro couldn't stand them anymore and went in another direction on his own. He didn't worry he wouldn't find him, or panic for his life, they're ghosts. He looked around. Trees and trees again.

"Maybe I can feel something with the wind.."

He thought, and all his senses were connected to the wind. He was trying to catch a new being, something. After minutes, he succeed. He feel a new soul not far from where he is.

The wind showed him the way. In front of him had appeared a path with burnt leaves on the ground, and not far away, a boy in a black jacket with a fire symbol on his back. His hair was strangely shaped for his taste. He approached him, however, it was his only option.