Diaper boy part 2

Then we arrived at my home, Jamies mom helped me to get out off car.

And i saw my mom coming to greet me coming home.

Then i come over my mom saw me coming with pacifier in my mouth and crickle sound and bulge coming from my shorts and just smiled.

Here's my little man my mom said.

*Hi mommy* i said and hugged her.

My mom talked with, Jamies mom for a little bit, then we said byes im with Jamie mom with her friend, and they drove off.

Mom then come over me and picked me up and carried i house.

Then we entered the house my mom she put me on the ground and lowered my shorts down revealing my diaper and i "started to blush".

Then i took my pacifier out and asked.

"Mom what are you doing" i asked.

"I'm checking your diaper sweetie" mom said.

She stuck her finger in my diaper to find it was dry and put shorts back on.

"Good baby boy you still dry" she said.

Mommy then looked in my eyes and said "I no why you wearing diaper and that you did this for your friend Jamie and i and your dad are proud of you"

"Thanks mom" i said.

And that's why we decided that we want our baby boy back

Are you ready to be mommy little baby boy again?

"I guess so mommy i will do anything to make you happy" i said.

And im really happy that i have little boy again in my home and hugged me.

"I just blushed because i don't had what to say"

"I have surprise for you little man" my mom said.

"What kind of surprise" i asked.

She picked me up and carried to my room, then we reached my room and mom opened the door i was in shock.

My room had been changed totally around my bed and my games and toys where all gone and there was a change table, crib, baby toys and baby wallpapers all over the walls.

                                                          baby room

Sweetie from now you can call me mommy ok"

"OK mommy" i said.

Let's get you change ok sweetie lets get you out of thsoe big boy clothes she laid me on the change table and took of the shorts and t-shirt.

She then went to my closet and looked in there for a minute and came out with a cotton blue footed sleeper with doggy on it.