New home , wedding and new life

In morning my mommy's came to wake us up.

we both opened our eyes and saw mommy's smiling to us.

Good morning princesses how's our baby girls?

Good mommy but we made boom booms in diapers.

"Wes we do Jamie said".

Its ok you to sweetys babies do that and mommy's picked both babies up and carries them to change they diapers on the bed were mats were already prepared.

Mommies lay us and started to change us.

Mommy's took of our pajamas and saw that Willei diaper was so full and messy that almost started to leak and Jamie looked similar to Willies full and messy.

"Uh-oh i see someone made messies in his diapers this morning.

*Willie and Jamie looked at eatch other and blushed of red and though how they could fill diapers so mutch*

OK babie girls it time to get your diapes changed.

Willie: why you calling us babie girls mommy?

Jamie: yea mommy looking at his mommy he asked same.

But we not girls both Willie and Jamie said.

Of course you are mommys picked up up and carried to mirror were Jamie and Willie saw how they look they looked my babie girl even smaller then yesterday then small cute with long hair with cute done nails and babies makeup.

See babie now you just what mommies wanted two beautiful babie girls.

Willie: but we are boys were dressed like girl yesterday.

Yes but we saw how cute and happy you were to pretending to be girls so mommies gonna ask would love you to be babie girls for mommies.

Willie and Jamie looked at each other and nodded.

Yes, mommies we will do that to make you happy.

Mommies had happy tears in they eyes.

"Aww babie you made us happiest mommie both were picked up and gently huggies in they arms.

But now lets change our girls first.

Then they were carried to be changed.

Mommies untapped both boys now girls diapers and was surprised to see they were full of smelly looking baby poppie mush.

Now that two full diapes mommies said and giggled Willie and Jamie looked at eact other and giggled to.

Diapers was taked off bums and privates places were cleaned us gently with baby wipes then both were diapered with new fresh diapers to keep babies clean and happy.

Ok girls time for mommies give you nums nums and we can dress you up.

Mommy's picked both boys now girls again and brought me to the couch.

Boys now girls no what will gonna happen.

Open up sweeties. Nice and wide.

We opened our mouth as well as we could then mommies brought us closer and closer to her breasts w saw how big they were and almost dripping milk from them.

About centimetre away I latched on mommy's breasts and start to suck the milk it was best milk it was warm and creamy.

Has she signed and she said good babie girl drink all mommy's milk.

WIllie heard that Jamies mommy said same to him.

After 10 minutes mommy's switched them to the other breast and kept breasfeeding them.