Diaper boy Part 4

I wake up next morning in i see me in my onesie laying in crib with pacifier falling down from my mouth i fell my wet and poopy diaper pushing my legs apart.

Then i see mommy opening the door and coming.

"How's my little munchkin this morning?

"Mum-mum-mum-mum!!!" i was so excited to see mummy and held out my arms for to be picked up and carried onto the changing table.

Once placed on the changing table , Mummy removed my sleeper and messy and soggy diaper.

"We're gonna get baby all cleaned up!

Mamma wers Trent me asked.

sorry pumpkin hes mommy came while you were both sleeping and took him home.

Me start to cry a little.

Shhh don't cry my pumpkin you gonna see him very soon and tickles my naked feet and it makes me gigle.

We have such a big day ahead of us you starting daycare today sweety.

Me kinda got scary and peed even more in diaper and mommy saw it.

Pumpkin did you made more pee pee mommy asked

Sorry mommy me got scared of daycare.

No need to be scared you have lots fun and how i said Trnet gonna be there to.

Yay me gonna see Trent i smile happilly.

There is cute baby now lets change you.

Mummy took leather strap from the side of the table and fastened it over my chest that i wont fall down.

To make sure i wouldn't be tempted to remove it, Mummy took the mittens out of the drawer and formed her baby's hands into fists and covered them with the soft material.

Were we go now we can start to change you, then mommy took blue pacifier and popped in my mouth.

This should keep you calm and i started to suck on it.

                                                                Pacifier i got

                                                                Pacifier i got

Then she lifted my legs up in the air and powdered my groin and bum before putting lots of diaper rash cream on and slipping the diaper under me.

Mommy then went to closet and came out with blue overall suit with doggy on it with blue baby shoes.