Chapter 2: Heartbreak

"Why? Why Luffy?" I ask looking at the depressing sight. Nami is sitting on Luffys lap. They were making out, obviously about to take things further as Nami had her shirt off and Luffys hands were on the back of her bra.

My body won't move. I can't think straight. Is this a dream? This can't be real.

After what felt like ages, I was finally able to move and started to leave the lookout room. Nami quickly got off of Luffy and started to run towards me, Luffy following quickly behind.

"(y/n), please stay. Let me explain" Luffy said right before I closed the door.

I climbed down the rope leading to the lookout room with a lot of difficulty. My hands were so shaky, it was hard to get a good, firm grasp on the rope. Luffy was right above me calling after me.

I just wanna be alone, but i'm not gonna be able to get away from him, not Luffy. He's too persistent. I don't want to talk about it, but I won't have a choice.

Once I get down from the ropes I head towards the back of the ship, that way we can talk and not have to worry about people hearing or walking in on us, and finding out what happened.

When I get to the back of the ship, I stop at the railing and lookout towards the ocean. Luffy close behind me, and doing the same when he gets to me.

"Please let me explain (y/n)." I say nothing in response. I try to, but no sound will come out.

"Nami asked to talk, and it just kinda happened. I wasn't thinking. I only want you (y/n). Please trust me. I love you." Luffys pleading made me angry. That was the first time he said 'I love you'. The first time he said 'I love you' to me was after he cheated on me.

"How far were you gonna go with Nami?" I asked him. I don't know why I asked. I already know the answer and it would just be hell to hear it from him.

"I was about to stop. Please trust me (y/n)."

"How dumb do you think I am Luffy?" Tell me the truth. How far were you gonna go with Nami? Do you like her?" I raised my voice, but not enough to catch people's attention.

I turned and looked at Luffy, him following my lead. His eyes were sad, like he knew he was about to hurt me even more.

"I was gonna go all the way, because I have had feelings for Nami for a while, But I still have feelings for you to (y/n). I said that I love you, and that's not a lie. I do love you (y/n), please just trust me."

I just stood there looking into his eyes unable to more or speak again.

This has to be a dream. Luffy would do something like this? What made him think now would be a good time to tell me that he loves me? My first relationship, and this is how it ends.

"Luffy, I can't believe you. I trusted you. We need to take a break, and don't worry, i'm not gonna tell anyone what happened." I tell him as I walk away.

"(y/n), where are you going?"

"It's my night to keep watch of the ship."

"I'll do it, don't worry." I felt relieved, knowing that I could be alone and not have to worry about keeping watch at the same time, but then I remembered Nami is still up there. That would mean that they would be alone together. "And don't worry (y/n), Nami said she was just going to go to bed."

I don't trust him, or Nami for a matter of fact now. She might still be up there, but I don't want to deal with it right now.

Where can I go to be alone? I want to let out my emotions but I don't want to bother anyone. Oh I know where I can go.