Chapter 3: Arriving at Zou

We have just left Dressrosa. It didn't go how Law planned at all, but it didn't end in a failure by any means.

The Smile factory was destroyed like the plan was focused on, but Luffy defeated Doflamingo, All because Rebecca bought him lunch, Luffy gained a fleet army, and so much more.

Although not everything went ok. Law almost lost his arm, the crew got split up, and the other group ran into Big Mom.

We partied with Luffys new fleet army for a while, but eventually split up to head to Zou with Bartolomeo and his crew.

His ship is a giant memento to Luffy. It's cool, yet kinda creepy.

I don't know what time it is, but I do know that it's night. I am standing at the back of Bartolomeos ship looking out at the ocean, as best as I can in the dark, when all of a sudden I hear footsteps coming up behind me.

I turn around to see Law walking towards me. He comes up, and stands next to me without saying anything. He knows somethings up. I made it obvious, but he's smart enough to figure it out to begin with.

"So what happened between you and Luffy?" He asks me. "And don't tell me nothing. It's too obvious." I knew it.

"We ended things. that's all. How did you know anyways?"

"You're not subtle. Between sleeping in the storage room and obviously lying about why, and not saying a word to your boyfriend the whole week staying in Kyros' house after he beat Doflamingo. Everyone knows something is going on."

Damn you Law.

"So why did you guys end your relationship?"

"Nosey much? Things just weren't the same as they were two years ago. We just grew apart." I promised I wouldn't tell the truth. Law just hummed.

"Why are you protecting him?" He knows, doesn't he?

"What do you mean?"

"He cheated didn't he? So why protect him?"

I know I wasn't subtle, but how does he know?

"If your wondering how I know, I overheard you and Luffy." I thought no one was around. I thought everyone was asleep. How could I be so reckless?

"You can call me stupid or whatever you want but I still love him. I am beyond pissed and hurt and as of right now I have no trust in him relationship wise, but for some reason I can't stay mad at him. I know I shouldn't forgive him, but i'm starting to, and I don't know why, cause it broke me."

"If he hurt you so bad, why protect him?"

"Because what he does in his personal life doesn't affect his abilities as a captain. Something like that might make people not trust him as a captain, even if it had nothing to do with that. does that make sense?"

"I guess. If I were you I would expose his ass, but you do you (y/n)." Law said. And with that he walked away. I returned to what I was doing before unaware that Luffy had snuck off and had heard the whole conversation.

——————————————————————————

We have officially arrived at Zou. Law reunited with his crew. We found out Sanji had left, and the truth behind Kin'emon, Momonosuke, Kanjuro, and Raizo. We have been in Zou for a few days and Luffy looks weirdly happy.

In dressrosa he was sadder than normal, because of what happened. Because he hurt me. But now for some reason he seems back to normal. Did he get over it? Did Nami and Luffy get together and make it official?