The test..

*6:45AM on a Monday morning*

Meredith quickly gets out of her bed waking Derek up and runs to the bathroom holding her stomach. Derek noticed and gets up to go check on her. "Aw gross.." Derek says watching her throw up.

"Well if it's so gross why are you still watching?" Meredith says wiping mouth with tissue. Derek walks over to her and helps her up. She flushes the toilet and washes her hands. "You should lay back down mer." He says leading her to the bed.

"I'll take today off. I'll talk to the chief and tell him that your sick and I wanna take care of you." Derek says kissing her forehead. "Thank you" Meredith says pulling the blankets over her. Derek walks downstairs to go get her some tea.

"Hi daddy" Zola says giving him a hug. "Hey zozo what are you doing up so early??" Derek says hugging her back. "Well Auntie Amelia keeps on making weird noises. I was gonna ask her what's wrong but her door is locked" Zola says grabbing a juice box out of the fridge.

Derek looks upstairs and walks away with a look on his face. You could tell he was grossed out. Meredith comes down stairs fully dressed. "Mommy!" Zola says running into her and hugging her. "Ouch" Meredith says "good morning love" Zola walks away and says "Are you okay?" Meredith looks at her and says "yep just a tummy ache" "oh okay. Fell better mommy" Zola says walking back to her room.

"What are you doing fully dressed?" Derek says walking up to mer. "I'm off to the store.." she says looking away. "Meredith what are doing" Derek says now with a serious look on his face. "Derek I said I'm going to the store!" Meredith snaps. Derek walks away and up the stairs into their room.

Meredith feels bad but still leaves. She gets into her car and drives off to the store. When she gets inside she asks the staff member "Hi do you know where the pregnancy tests are?" The staff member looks at Meredith and says "youre so beautiful! I wouldn't be surprised if it came back positive" Meredith giggles and says "Thank you" the staff member answers her question Meredith walks to the back of the store.

She pays and leaves. "Have a great day" she says walking out the doors. She goes to Cristinas house and busts through her doors. "Whoa, at least knock?" Cristina says eating cereal on the kitchen island. "Whatever" Meredith says walking into her bathroom. "Sheesh, moody much" Cristina says reading a newspaper and taking a spoonful of Frosted Flakes"

"OH MY GOD" Meredith yells in the bathroom. Meredith walks out of the bathroom speed walking up to Cristina. She hold the test up to cristinas face and says. "Holy.. look!" Cristina looks at the test and stops everything. "Oh my.." Cristina says "IM PREGNANT!" They hug and cheer Callie comes out and says "what's all the noise about? Oh, good morning Meredith. Wait- Meredith?" Callie says Meredith walks up to Callie and puts the test in her face.

"Holy crap Meredith! Congrats!" Meredith sits on the couch and says "Thank you. How will I tell Derek?" Cristina looks at her and says "when he realizes you stopped drinking tequila he'll know.

Meredith starts laughing and says "I'm out." And she walks to the door and leaves. Callie looks at Cristina and says "we'll that just happened" Arizona walks out of there bedroom and says "what'd I miss?" Callie looks at her and says "a whole lot"

Meredith arrives home and it's already 9AM. She opens the door to find Derek watching television on the couch. She looks at him and walks upstairs. He runs up behind her and says "whats that all about?" Amelia walks out of her room looking like she just walked out of a tornado.

"I just had the best sex of my life" she says Meredith and Derek look at each other then Amelia. They all start laughing as one walks downstairs and the other two onto there room.

"I'm gonna go grab the tequila. It would probably make you feel better?" Derek says. "One, I can't drink it. 2 I don't think it would help. "Well the second reason is most likely true but why can't you drink it?"

Meredith looks at him and just lays back down. "Meredith! What are you keeping from me?! Did I do something wrong last night?? Did I hurt you?! What's the matter??" She looks at him and says "you did everything right. You didn't hurt me. Nothing is wrong" she says as she leans in for a deep kiss.

Derek walks to the closet to do laundry instead of grabbing tequila. He picks up the coat Meredith had on to go wash the germs off of it but something falls out of her pocket. He picks it up and says "YOURE PREGNANT?!" Meredith hood up quickly out of bed and just stares at the test.

"Meredith who's baby is it? Is that why you didn't wanna tell me where u were going? Oh my god you cheating on me. Mer.." he says frowning. "God Derek! I'm not cheating on. I didn't leave to go see someone else. I left bc I don't usually throw up in the morning. I left to the store to grab a test to see if I was right. Derek, it's your baby!" Meredith says

Derek looks at her and throws her back down onto the bed kissing her soft lips. He gets up and yells: "MY WIFE IS PREGNANT" Amelia and Zola come running into the room and says. "I'm gonna be a big sister?" Zola says "I'm gonna be an auntie to 2?!" Amelia says. Meredith nods and says "yes and yes" Amelia hugs Derek and says "Thank you for fucking her" with a smile on her face. She then goes to Meredith and says "thank you for letting my brother fuck you" she says and walks out dancing "1and MOMMY IM GONNA BE A BIG SISTER!" Zola says jumping in their bed. "Yes u are! And ur gonna be a great one too" Meredith says.

Idk what to write here but yea- I hope you guys like this one!