Whoops pt.2

*Dereks Pov*

I see Meredith sitting talking with Lexie so I pull my phone out and I turn the vibrator all the way down to give her break.  "So Mark, how are you and Lexie doing?" I say putting my hand on her thigh. She looks over at me biting her bottom lip "yea.. how are you guys doing?" She says turning back to them. "We're doing great!" Lexie starts "yes we have been having a lot of sex. I feel it's pulling us closer together" Mark says. Lexie slaps him as they both laugh. I pull my phone out again and put the vibrator on low to start her off. She jumps a little and simmers back down. I clench her thigh in my hand to tell her if she makes just one noise I will make her regret it. I put on The movie White Chicks for some comedy hoping it'll distract the Lexie and mark if Meredith gets out of hand.

She's adorable when she's tortured. I love it. About 40 minutes goes by and I decide to spice it up. I put the vibrator on High and watch as she squirms. She gets up to go in the kitchen. I watch as her legs shake while she tries to walk.

*Merediths pov*

I feel as Derek turns the vibrator on high and I wanna moan so badly but I can't. I go in the fridge to get a glass of water. I get my plastic cup out of the cupboards and the water from the fridge. "Shit!" I say dropping the cup on the floor. I bend over to pick it up then I feel a warm presence behind me. "Let me help you" Derek says bending over to get the cup. "Oh my!" I say as he pushes member onto me. "You okay?!" Lexie and Mark say sitting up on the couch. "Mh.. Mhm!" I almost moan.
"Yes, she just dropped her cup. Isn't that right Mer?" Derek says placing his head in my neck. "Yes daddy!" I moan throwing my head onto Derek.

*Dereks pov*

I catch her head on my shoulder as I realize what she just did. "Meredith?!" I say trying to figure out why she just said that. "I'm sorry daddy, it's just.. my pussy is throbbing and I am about to make a mess everywhere. Im soaking wet Derek!! I need you inside of me!!" She says in front of everyone. "Meredith Ellis Grey! Upstairs.. now! Please" I say pointing upstairs. "Mark and Lexie I apologize. if you want you can leave you can" I say kind of embarrassed.  "Yes.. I think we will do that.." Mark says walking to the door. "Well I'm staying. It's the final month and I wanna be here if the baby is born!" Lexie says. "Fine I guess. I'll stay."

Part 3 will be up soon.