引言

If I had the words to describe my

feelings for you,

I would be the happiest man in the

universe.

But words seem to fail me time and

time again, 

So I have to settle for the words in

this verse.

Your touch, your smile Xiao Zhan,

 your presence and soul,

Mesmerize and entangle me

completely.

If had one ambition, one utter 

goal,

It would be to stay by your side for 

eternity.

Falling in love with you was the easy part; it's admitting to myself that it happened that's hard. You see I've had these very efficient defenses for so long and you didn't even notice them. How rude. I guess they were meant for others and you had your own door. I could ask why, but what's the point? You're here and I'm so glad, even if I'm sometimes hiding, imagining a distance instead of seeing you right there.

Around you, people feel safe, that's the kind of good person you are. I'm sure there are a lot of people who have a crush on you. I'm one of them. I can live my life. I can move on with my interests and passions and be well. But I'd rather do all that and be with you. 

--Your Admirer.

Xiao Zhan read another letter of love confession that came with these cupcakes, he saw it was August, 5...  The box of well-baked cupcakes arrived him always on special occasions like festivals, the new year, and his own birthday too but what is so special about this August 5... He wondered... Maybe this is also a very special day for his strange admirer... who this one could be?!

Xiao Zhan instantly grabbed one of the cupcakes and closed his eyes feeling blissed, "Perfect!" He mumbled. He went to every bakery of the city to know where he could get this kind of satisfying taste, but neither of them had such spark...  Even tried to keep eyes to look for one who sends him these, but not yet succeeds... Let me find you one day, I'll not let you go anywhere... Xiao Zhan thought while having a sweet taste in his mouth.

Wang Yibo smiled looking at Xiao Zhan through the glass walls of the office. Xiao Zhan was desperately waiting since morning for his cupcakes. He was seeing time, again and again, a while ago, asking his secretary Yibo if those cupcakes arrived who himself brought these to him.

"I always feel so happy to celebrate my special day with you!!" Yibo mumbled seeing the delighted face of Zhan. 

<>$$<>$$<>

Happy Birthday, Wang Yibo!

<><><>

Hi guys, I am publishing the premiere of this new story on the occasion of Bobo's birthday. 

Type of story: Zhanyi, Slow burn

The theme song to feel the mood of the story

<><><>