🍒LC 1🍒

Wang Yibo PoV

I took a sip from my Starbucks latte and resumed filling the application form on my laptop actually a notebook, it is a small one with me. I am applying for an internship in the design company named Daylight Arts & Designs.

I click on 'Submit' and it is done. Sigh! I got up and wrapped up all my things in my bag, zipped it off, and came out of the cafe. Stretching my arms a bit., I looked at the beautiful evening. The clock on the lamp post was running its pace like always and its hour hand touched six, one metro passed by from the bridge in front of me.

I start walking through the pavement and stood to cross the road. Waiting for a green signal to reach through another side. A kid was giggling in his tram held by his mother stood near me. I smiled seeing that and crossed the road.

I went down to the subway station and passed by scanning my card and climbed into the train. As always, I didn't get any seats. It's rush hour.!!! I stood there holding a pole, turned on the music in my ear-pods to lessen this jocund eco, and enjoyed the serenity of this companionship with thousand of people.

"Beep!" I received a text! It was from the Daylight Arts & Design.

Thank you for applying to us. Your interview is at 10 AM tomorrow. Please be there with the required documents, details sent to you through e-mail. - Xiao Zhan :).

Great!! This was a really quick response I think as I haven't received even acknowledgment from the other twenty companies I applied to before.

As I saw the name of my station glowing on the digital screen, I reached the door and climbed down. I decided to stay at the dorm today instead of going home as I have somewhere the idea that I have to prepare for the interview after I applied today to various companies. And I was right, one of them even called me.

Reaching the dorm,  I turned on the rice cooker and fried fish in the pan. After filling my tummy I sat at the table to search through videos and some of my college notes to prepare for the interview and slept after a good review.

Waking up, I brushed and showered. I looked at myself in the mirror, wearing a button-up checkers shirt and simple sleek pants with a sleeveless sweater, I think this is what companies really want people applying them should look like.

I quickly went to the subway station, grabbing a milkshake in a way, my heart is feeling so nervous just like the day it was when I went to college first day. I took a deep breath, I should stay calm, Professor Zhu said, Think of worst to the worst scenario when you are nervous... Yeah, what could be worst, I would be rejected... It is okay, I can try again. I felt better.

 I felt better

Reaching Daylight Arts, I sat in the lobby where other interviewees were also there. I looked around while waiting for my turn. Everyone is talking with someone. I am just praying inside not to do any blunder in front of the interviewer. After few minutes, I was called along with two other candidates.