🍒LC 2🍒

Xiao Zhan Pov

Xiao Zhan Pov

Pressing the lock button on the keys of my car and handling this carton with charts, leaflets, and books, I forwarded my steps toward my office building, looking at the time. Daylights Arts & Designs, this may be a company to some people but for me, it is like my dream come true. 

From the design of ceilings to the furniture, I tried to give it a touch of warmth and coziness to whoever enter here. 

"Good morning, Sir! Should I help?" My receptionist Yu Yan chimed and I shook my head with a smile, "No, I can handle it!!" I said and climbed to my office, which was just a few steps above. 

Coming to the office, I put the carton on the table and took a breath of relief. I shove out the phone from my pocket to call my very important client to remind her of the meeting today, she is getting her villa designed by my company. 

"Hello!"

"Hello... Miss Yang Zi, this is Xiao Zhan from--"

"Daylights? I know!!?" She completed before me...

"Great! Well, I called you that I prepared catalog designs for your villa. So, do you have time to decide on colors and designs for it?" I asked sitting on my chair

"Oh, Xiao Zhan... Tch! Letting me decide about that would be a complete disaster...!!" 

"Why?" I stifled a peal of laughter.

"I will confuse you like earlier, you remember?" Yangzi laughed too reminding the very first day she came here, she was squealing at every home design I was showing her. That time, she bought only land for her villa.  I decided with the architect then its rooms and floors. 

"Yeah very well!" I said

"Xiao Zhan, I really want to rely on you for this, you have amazing ideas, so you can go for them without any doubt, you have a free pass from my side!!" She said

"Alright! I hope you like the final view...!! And we can change it if you didn't!" I said

"Xiao Zhan!! I said I want you to go ahead... I will be going to like it anyway, Okayy!!" She said and I hummed, "Alright Miss Zi... Let me start working on it!!"

"Will you call me just Yang Zi... you sound so professional, it makes me feel like I am bratty one to talk to you like that!!" She said 

"Haha, Alright Miss--"

"Again Miss?"

"Yang Zi!" I said and saw the door of my cabin opened, it was my newly appointed secretary, Yibo... He bowed and I signaled him to sit down.

"Yeah! That sounds normal, haash!" She said

"Haha... okay... Let me call you soon after things are finalized!" I said and hanged up the phone and looked at the one sitting before me. I looked at him, at first glance, he looks like a nerd by his dress up.  I remember that day very well when I was taking interviews of candidates who applied for internships here...