🍒LC 3 🍒

Wang Yibo Pov

"What!!? What did you write...? Charming Gardner who made my soul blossom...hahaha" Wenhan squealed over the phone and, I rolled my eyes and shook my head coming to the window, "What is wrong with that???" I took two eggs from the fridge nearby while peeking out. It was getting cloudy.

Wenhan tried to control his laughter but I know he is on the floor, "Hmm" He took a breath, "Hehehe!!"

"Will you shut up now!!?" I asked him hearing his giggles. "There is nothing to laugh about it!!" I said cracking two eggs over rice and vegetable in the steaming cooker.

"Heh, is it, Yibo!!?" He spoke now, "You almost wrote words like you are struck with love at first sight and confessed...!" He said and I sighed.

"Are you sick? It is called appreciation, the way he treated me before and in the office, I thought what I did is nothing!!" I said and looked at the weather, it is windy and cloudy. "And I was in the garden so whatever came to mind, I wrote it without a second thought!!"

"Yeah yeah, hehe!" He replied still not getting convinced I know but I don't care.

"And he really liked those... his elder sister also liked that... I felt so happy seeing that!!" I said and pressed the On button of steam cooker.

"Hmmm... You don't know that your hands have magic that creates unique cupcakes... Aunty said only you have mastered their traditional recipe... Ah, I am still drooling with the thought of them!!" Wenhan sighed and I giggled and nodded, "Hmm and I will not serve you next time for laughing over me!" I said and came back to the window.

"Nooo...Don't you do that!!" He said and I laughed, "I wasn't laughing over you, Sorry if you felt like that!! In fact, you did right, if you gave them directly to him, other staff may think of you as a flatterer... I support you!! Please don't exclude me from those treats..." He pleaded...

"Hehe!! Alright!" I said and saw it is going to be rain soon, "Ai, I need to get my bedsheets drying on the rope from the lawn as it is going to be rain...will talk to you later!!" I said and hang up the phone and ran down.

Everyone was in hurry right now as the downpour is about to start. I fetched my bedsheets and came back to the dorm. It was a clear sky in the daytime and suddenly clouds hovered the sky out of nowhere. While walking through the corridor toward my room, I was just thinking about my first day at the office. 

Boss dropped me here himself after we worked on the project. He is quite easygoing and not like those fuddy-duddies I heard often of. Coming to my room, I folded the bedsheets and placed them in the wardrobe. I am thinking to shift a bit closer to the office, that would save the time of transportation.

Beep

I heard the WeChat notification from my phone, so I checked it. 

XiaoZhanDaylights~ has sent you a friend invitation. 

I accepted the invitation.

You have added XiaoZhanDaylights~ as your WeChat contact. Start chatting!

"Hi Yibo, I have sent you some color catalogs by e-mail. They are disarranged a bit right now, so organize them as per their codes. We need to send this paints company. 😊" - XZD~

"Okay, sir. I will do it as soon as possible and will revert you." 

 "😊 .. Alright ...Are you Tired?" - XZD~