Prologue

3rd person POV

Nezuko was getting ready to sell charcoal to raise money for her family. As she was getting ready, "Nezuko" her mother called out to her. "Your face is covered with soot, come over here" her mother said as she wiped the soot on Nezuko's face. "It's dangerous with all this snow, you don't have to go, you know" her mother said with worry. "Well, I want everyone to eat their fill on New Years, and besides I need to get medicine for Tanjiro." replied Nezuko. Tanjiro was bedridden with a bad flu about a week ago, and it hasn't gone done ever since. "Thank you." her mother said. "Nee-chan!" a voice shouted. It was Shigeru, her little brother. "Are you going to the town today?" he excitedly say. "I wanna go too!" said another voice. It's Hanako, her little sister who was a little older then Shigeru. "No your not. You guys can't walk as fast as Nezuko can you?" the other told them. "but Kaa-chan!" Shigeru pouted. "You can't. We can't use the cart today, Nezuko won't be able to give you a ride if you're tired." said their mother. The siblings put a pouting face on their face. "Nee-chan!" Shigeru said as he hugged his sister. "I wanna follow you! I promise I'll help you." said Hanako to her sister with a sad face. Nezuko smiled and said "Thanks, Hanako, but you're staying home today." "Ehhh?" pouted the little girl.

Nezuko POV

After convincing my siblings to let me go to the town alone, I went to see Tanjiro in his room. There he was, sleeping in a futon in his room. His dark red eyes open when he felt someone caressing his hair. "Tanjiro, how do you feel right now?" I asked him since he wasn't feeling well lately. "I'm feeling okay, Nee-san." he said while coughing. " you should rest more. I'll bring some medicine back home today." I said full of worry. "You should save those money for the others." he said weakly. "Your still my little brother, Tanjiro. Your health is the top priority." I said sternly. "Alright then, Nee-san." he said while smiling weakly. "I'll be back soon." I said as I took the bag full of charcoal.

I'm a newbie. I'm sorry if my story is not intersting