The Start

Tanjiro POV

It was almost nighttime and Nezuko wasn't home yet. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I went to check who it is, when my mother stopped me. "Tanjiro, lay down. You still have a fever. "But Kaa-san, I feel a lot better now." I said. "I'll go and check who's that. You keep laying down." said her sternly. "Yes, Kaa-san." I replied. She went to to open the door, suddenly I heard a scream. I quickly went to check what happened. That's when I saw it. My mother and siblings, laying dead in her blood. I realized that Rokuta wasn't here. I turned to the door, seeing someone holding him by the neck. That man.... No... Monster has a pale skin, almost looks like he's sick, He had smooth black hair, and red blood eyes. He was wearing a white fedora with a red ribbon and somewhat of an extravagant outfit. I just froze. When he let go of my poor little brother's neck, I dashed to catch him before he landed on the cold snow. " Rokuta?" I called him. He wasn't responding. That 'man' said "He's dead kid.". I looked at him with anger. "Y-you MONSTER!" I shouted at him. He then looked annoyed. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. "You shouldn't be so quick to judge, boy." he said. "Hmm, I wonder if you would survive." he said with a smirk on his face. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "Well, I guess we better see." He said.