sexy time with dvalin 🤤🤤🤤

You and dvalin started dating not to long ago (THAT MF SO HOT U LUCKYYYY) anyways, u decided to bring up sexy time with him cuz u wanna have sex with that sexy mf dragon.

"Hey dvalin, can I talk to u Abt something?" I asked.

"Yes BBY gorl what do you wanna talk about" dvalin says. (he sounds rlly hot too)

"Ok so I've been rlly hornknee and was wondering if you where fine with us doing fucking" you say while being like 👉👈.

"Omg Yas I'm hornknee too" dvalin blushes and so do u.

All of a sudden u pin dvalin agentid the bed. (idk how to spell that word but dvalin is now pinned to a bed by u)

"I'm so hornknee rn daddy" u say
"Omg me too bby gorl" dvalin now pins u to the bed and takes of all ur clothes. Now dvalin makes out with u cuz ur very hot.

"Ahh d-daddy FUCK me alreadyyyy- you moan out.

Dvalin pulls out his gigantic dragon cock "anything for you baby gorl" dvalin winks and starts thrusting into you really ruff. All of a sudden u started barking "BARK BARK BARK WOOF WOOF ARK ARK BARK BARK" You bark out (idk).

"Oh ur so tight BBY gorl" dvalin says to u with his vry hot voice. -u literally just moan-

Dvalin makes out with u and cums then u do too. "Dvalin I didn't know you where so good" u say. "You too my love" dvalin says back.

After words u and dvalin cuddle togwrher cuZ swx is tiring (from what I read) "bby gorl I've got to go ill be back soon" dvalin gets up from the bed. "Ok daddy, I'm probably gonna take a nap cuz I'm rlly tired from what we did" u blush. "Ok good night bby gorl" dvalin puts the blanket over u. "Good night daddy" u wink and fall asleep.

Ok I hope u guys enjoyed this!! I haven't been able to find dvalin x reader nsfw anywhere so I'm gonna be making more here very soon!.