Dvalin get caught 🥵💦 Male!reader

I don't exactly have writing motivation, but haven't worked on this either really, also I realized the size difference is insane so um imagine reader is like just about the same size of Dvalin so we can make this make a bit more sense. Even though fucking a dragon isn't normal at all it's ok.

You've been so busy making all of Inazuma 100% that you haven't explored really much of stormterrors layer at all, and I mean barley even touched it after the quests you did there. But today was the day you wouldn't do anything else until you are satisfied with how much you have explored there. You teleport to the top of the layer and see Dvalin hanging out up there, you hide behind the waypoint making sure he hasn't noticed you quite yet.

There he stood, wearing lingerie that fit him so well, he looked so hot. You lick your lips and come out from behind the waypoint and say, "Hey there bby gworl 😘🥵 you lookin kinda hot there 😏" Dvalin turns around to look at you, flustered about the situation. "M-m-master what are y-you d-doing h-h-h-here?" You smirk as you look him up and down, 'Yeah, I definitely want a bite of that 🤤' "I was about to start exploring here until I saw you, looks like I got something else to explore first. 😏" This is actually the first time you've seen Dvalin in lingerie so you most definitely gotta do him first Infront of anything else. "W-wait, do you mean, m-me?" The man stutters like the fucking simp he is. You walk over to him and put your hands on his cheeks, "Of course I do, darling 😋" you say to him, kissing him hungrily after.

You pin him to the wall of the layer, going from kissing his lips to finding the spot on his neck that is the most sensitive. Distracting him from you grabbing a bottle of lube, then you puting some on your fingers ☝️, so you can lossen him up, hoping to make this feel the best for him as it will you. He gasps at the feeling of the first wet finger invading his entrance, his sounds are like music to your ears :).

After about a minute you feel he is ready for a second finger, so a second finger he gets ✌️. "Ahhh, M-Master your fingers feel so good inside me!~" he moans, you smiling at his words, "Soon you'll get something thats way bigger than just fingers that will feel much better ❤️🍴" His face turning red heading your words, but knowing deep down just how much he loves it 😍🥰.

Just in time for the third finger ☝️✌️, seeing as he's hard, you stroke his dick with your left hand and fuck him with your right hands fingers. You can tell he's so close to coming, yet you love yeasting him so much so you stop right before he comes. A whine coming out of his mouth 😫, "Master, why'd you stop?" Him looking down at you with a adorable confused face, you say "Honey, I want you to come from my pp not my fingers 😁" and just after saying that you pull down your pants and underwear, put a condom on then a bit of lube, after giving your dick a few strokes you ask, "Dvalin sweetie, are you ready for my monster cock?" Him nodding you push in immediately, "Ahh Dvalin you're so tight 😩"

Pulling almost all the way out, then pushing back in real fast, earning a super loud moan from Dvalin that you could probably hear from outside the layer. You lean back up to kiss his soft lips 😘. "You're such a good kisser, Dvalin." You say in-between kisses.

You haven't 'done' Dvalin in a hot minute, being so busy with Inazuma and the Chasm has made you, or well more like you both feel a little among us. If you get what I mean. Given just a few more thrusts and your hands on his dick you both cum. With smiles on your faces ofc. "Master, you make me feel so good~ 😍" Dvalin says with a worn-out look on his face, but still smiling.

"You too, now let's get you cleaned up <3" thankfully you carry around wet wipes just in case something like this happens. You guys get cleaned up and afterwards sleep in Dvalins layer to get some rest since he promised you that he would help you with exploring :).

I Haven't Wrote In Like So Many Months 😭💔 Last I Wrote Was My Buggy x Reader Technically But Also I More Just Mean This Story So Before School Starts I Will Try To Make More Silly Funny Dvalin x Reader Along With Some Of My Other Stories Which You Should Check Out!