Dom reader x UwU Dvalin

OKOK so idk Abt you guys but dvalin is so hot I need a dom reader nsfw one shot with him. So yea here I am IM GONNA TRY TO POST MORE TOO!! Anyways hope you enjoy :D
.
.
.
.
"Hmmm what clothes should I wear?" I keep asking myself this. I still can't decide what to wear on my date with Dvalin.. since I've been standing here in my closet for about 30 minutes now trying to pick out something to wear, I only have 1 hour to get to my date plus it taking 15 minutes to actually get there. I finally decided on my hot colossal Titan cosplay, since Dvalin says he really likes it. "Oh wow, I look hot!" I look at myself in the mirror, dayummm he's gonna love this! Oh gosh.. I just got finished getting changed but it's about time to leave, but I mean hey I'm excited for this date bc I got plans 😏

Woohoo! I just arrived! Awesome. doesn't look like Dvalin is here yet but he probably will be soon. I walk up to the person that tells you what tables to go to and get a table cause convince. Bruh not even too long later Dvalin shows up.

"Hey Y/N! That colossal Titan cosplay looks amazing on you!" Dvalin complimented me! So hot.

He sits down and crew mate comes up to take our orders, I order tricolor dango and Dvalin orders Cream Stew 😜

I can't handle doing first person anymore I'm going to 3rd person but I will do first person for the smut.

You and Dvalin talk about the exciting stuff that's going on then your food gets here! Yum yum you guys crunch and munch till it's all gone. "Yummy that food was so good!" Dvalin has the most beautiful smile you have ever seen. You guys have a sweet little kissy then head out to your hotel 😏

You and Dvalin walk in and get checked in, then head into your guys' room.

"Im gonna shower real quick,"

Dvalin says to you, before he walks into the bathroom you grab his arm,

"can we shower together? I need to shower too."

You can't help but smirk, it comes naturally.
He blushes a little,

"Sure, I don't mind UwU"

You two have never showered together before! This is where the plan comes together, naturally of course.

SMUT IS ABOUT TO START ALSO 1ST PERSON TIME!!

I get the water running and get in the shower, ofc I took off my clothes before that DUHHHH. While I am waiting for dvalin to get in, I go ahead and rinse my hair so it's wet in a hot way. Dvalin gets in the shower and I can't help but smirk alot again.

"Sweetie Dvalin, can I wash your hair?" Plan going good so far! Just gotta make it look like I'm trying to be normal shower time!

"Sure! I'd really like that" Dvalin says with a very innocent smile 😍

I pin him against the wall and kiss him passionately, I softly play with his man boobies. I'm ready. So ready, I've been waiting. I pull away which leaves a string of saliva connecting our mouths, cause we had sloppy kiss. The look on his face when he's out of breath.. "you're so beautiful, girlie." I say as I gently caress his cheek. He's pinned against the floor of the shower by now, I grab a bottle of lube and put some on my fingers (Reader has wahsed his hands already) and slide a finger into his tight hole, "nghh~.." his soft moans in my ear I ALMOST CANT TAKE IT THIS MAN!!!! I slide my second finger in and kiss him while I lossen his hole. We take a break from our kissing to catch our breath, "I think.. I'm ready now.." Dvalin tells you out of breath. I have decided to be a tease and say "ready for what? Gotta tell me what you want to get it." He's so cute, but that doesn't mean he can just say "I'm ready" like for what? Daddy's cock? If so you gotta say so. His face reddens as he says the awful words of, "for you to.. uhmm.. fuck mee.." he says the last part quietly, tears form in the corners of his eyes. "What was the last part Dvaliny poo? Don't be shy, speak up." I wipe the little tears that were about to fall, he cutely says "I'm ready for you to fuck me.." so, I take my fingers out, put on a condom and slowly push myself into his hole. "Wow, your hole is so tight.." I say to Dvalin, the worst possible thing to say. "Hey, don't say stuff like that... It's embarrassing.." Dvalin tries to hold back his cute little moans which is adorable but honey I want to hear this stuff. "You don't have to hold back your moans, dvalin" I kiss him as I begin to thrust into him. First my pace is normal and calm, but speeds up alot, making it hard for dvalin to hold back his moans. After a few more thrusts I say, "I'm about to cum!" Panting and giving him a few kisses on his neck, he says, "me too.." and just like that, we came at the same time. Awesome! Got to top Dvalin today!

I threw the condom away, and actually finish showering with Dvalin properly then we go to sleep.