Author's Note

Hi everyone! My name is Molly and I am so happy that you have selected my story to read! I know that Author's Notes can be very annoying, but they are also very necessary!

>> Yes, I got the title from one of my favorite songs, Til Forever Falls Apart by Ashe and Finneas. If you haven't heard it, it's so good and you should definitely check it out!

>> My character is not supposed to be Elsa. She's not an ice princess from Arendelle; she just happens to possess incredible ice abilities. Yes, I did draw inspiration from Elsa, but just know that Charity is not Elsa by any means!

>> I created the cover myself, though it isn't very good. Please do not draw conclusions about my character's appearance due to the girl on the cover; Charity can look like whatever you want her to look like. I found the cover girl on Pinterest lol

>> This story doesn't take place during any specific timeline. I'm not going to specify which movies it occurs during, because frankly, none of that really matters. You can make up your own timeline. Obviously, though, it does take place before Infinity War, Endgame, or the Loki series.

>> The beginning may be considered a tad slow, as beginnings usually are. The characters, setting, and plot must be introduced along with a little bit of background information. With that being said, do not skip the beginning; I have tried to make it as interesting as possible, while still including all of the important details.

>> I'm not going to be on an updating schedule, and I'm sorry! I know how aggravating that can be. But I hope to not leave you hanging for too long!

>> Lastly, though this is considered a love story, it is also a very serious story about Charity's journey of self-discovery. There are a good few battle scenes, all important to the plot and to character development. The story doesn't focus on Loki, it focuses on Charity and at times, Charity's relationship with Loki.

I am so extremely proud of how this fic has turned out. It is easily the best one I have written, in my opinion. I hope you all love reading it as much as I loved writing it. Thanks for all of the love and support!

~Molly

On the next slide are songs that I felt went along with the characters and story nicely. You can put them in a playlist and listen to them if you'd like, or just simply read some of the lyrics that I put with them, it doesn't matter to me. It's really just to get you in the mood of the story. And, yes, there is some foreshadowing of things that are implied if you look into the lyrics. I will probably be updating this list frequently. If you want to skip it altogether, be my guest. Just thought I would provide that for any of you who just love music and need it to get into the mood, like me. :)