Not an update (Again)

Hey guys, I would like to formally apologize for just, kinda, y'know, dying on you. I will be honest with you all, this story will probably become discontinued. I hate to say that, truly I do, but I just can't get into the story anymore. I honestly never had a true plot for it and I was just an amateur writer, just dipping my toe into what it actually meant to write stories.

I truly feel bad because this got so many views! Like wow, I'm extremely impressed! But I can not hold up my end of the bargain.

To explain a few things:

I am going to college (Who would've guessed right?) I am going to major in animation and do stuff with storyboarding and arts.

I got my cystic fibrosis under control due to a medication called Trikafta, it is a god send let me tell you!

I got a girlfriend! I love her to death!

I also have been writing a novel. You might have seen it on my page. It's called 'Unwanted Wings'. This story is extremely dear to me and I've been rewriting it. If you have read the original and gagged at the terrible story telling and grammar, don't fear, because so have I.

I have been working on it for so long, probably a few years, but only on a good story-line. I am just now actually rewriting it.

If you would like to be a beta reader, you are more than welcome to become one. I have deleted all the old chapters, and I will slowly replace them with the new ones I have already written. I am writing it on a google doc so please be patient if you decide to read it.

Again, I am very and dearly sorry to stop continuing such a lovely story, but I hope you all will forgive me.

I have written some Owl House Fanfics, some are on my AO3 account, username basically the same as my Wattpad one.

Maybe one day, far in the future, I will return and give this story justice. But until then, may rest in peace.

Love, That One Person.

(P.S Feel free to comment any questions you may have, they can be anything from my personal life to the stories I have written)