Chapter 17

Hermione's PoV

I entered the shower.When I exsit I saw Harry throw himself on the bed.I shouted at him,,Eyo!What you doing?In the shower with you!You have all that sand on you!Off the bed!''He walked in the sower.I took out the hairdryer,and dry my hair.I was standing in the bedrooms door,the worst place ever!When Harry walked in he hitted me with the door.The doorknob hit my ribs.I stopped the hairdryer and moved from there in pain,well not in pain but it still hurt.,,Gosh Hermione!Are you alright?!''He hugged me,,I didn't know you war there!I'm sorry!I'm so sorry,baby...I'm sorry...''He run his fingers through  my hair,,...is dry''i smiled to him and let myself fall on the bed,pull out the blanket and cover myself.Harry looked at me and join me.After 10 minutes we fall asleep.After I few moments I feel an owl climbing on my arm and drop a letter.I just ignore it and turn around.The owl get off me and fly away.

When I woke up my first though went to the letter.Who was it from?What was it about?I looked at it there was not name only who was it for:Hermione Jean Granger .I opened the letter and I started reading:

Dear Hermione,

I know I didn't put my name on the letter but I am your mother.When you stayed with Ira you left as fast as you could.I though it was about me that i've did something...if this is true what have I done?I am sorry,but you make me remember you to ignore me?!I know you are having your own life but can you just don't turn back at me?Ira told me that you got yourself a boyfriend...?!Why didn't you told me?Do you wanna met me at the new cafe on our street,to talk a bit about all of  this stuff.If you want to come I'll wait for you at  15:30 there.   

                                                                                                                                                                                      Love,

                                                                                                                                                                          your mother                                                                                                                                                                                

,,What a love letter!''Harry behind my back!

,,You scared me to death!Don't you ever,and I mean ever do that again!Gosh,Harry!''I sit down and keep biting my lips.Harry kissed me.I looked at him,,What?What's wrong with you?''He was looking too freaking annoying!

,,Just chill up!Is not going to help you with anything if you are going to be nerves on me!I tried to take your attention from that stressing letter!''he looked at me,whille I was ignoring him,,I say that you should go!But watch your tone!And again calm down,love!''

,,You always have my attention,second yhea of course I am going,I can' help what I am saying right now,I can't help what I am doing,I can't understand what is OUR point!I-no,just no...''I felt like my head was popping off.

,,Let me tell you something,luv... So this all was a whole freaking trap you know,that is the trap of the life that we had!Every life is having a trap!This is our's!So baby...you need to get this out of your head!Is not healthy!And is not worth it!''

,,Maybe you are right...''

,,I have an idea!What if you are answering your moms letter and I'll go make some hot chocolate ok?''

,,Alright''He kissed me and then left.I started writing

Dear mother,             

I didn't told you about my boyfriend,because the boy that I told Ira about we fall in love and all that stuff happened was 1 week ago!Because Ron didn't want me anymore!I didn't want him!I didn't love him,he only though I did!But I never did...and about you doing something...that was not true.You haven't done anything.I just didn't feel like staying.

                                                                           Love,

                                                              Hermione