Caught in Act.

[Tubbos POV]

Fuck I didn't know what to do. All I know is that I have to get Tommy out of here now.

I whispered to Ranboo
"Hurry and Get Tommy quickly!"

He nodded, we went across the lava with the bridge carefully and got Tommy on the platform with him, as they traveled back the the entrance of the cell, I kept lookout while Sam would distract Dream from coming in here.

When Tommy and Ranboo made it I hurried them off the platform to the exit.

Now the Exit is where Dream and Sam are, so I made my own exit, just so if this happened.

Anyway I showed Tommy and Ranboo my escape route and quickly made them hurry through the tunnels. The tunnels led down to Tommy's old sewers that he had built. Then it would lead up to the community house and we can leave through the Nether Portal.

As Tommy and Ranboo jumped down, I quickly made my way down with them so I wouldn't get caught either. I closed the hole up with blocks, and we ran. Ran faster than we ever could have, Tommy was gonna be free after 3 weeks to a month in the prison. I was happy, but I was worried for Tommy. He was on his last Canon life, as for me I'm back up to 3 after I was revived, and Ranboo has always had 3.

"Guys, do you think dream will find us?."
Tommy stared at me and Ranboo with the worried and frightened expression, I know dream exiled him and put him in prison but Tommy wasn't telling me something.

"I promise Tommy he won't. We just gotta hurry and go for the Nether Portal."

He nodded. Dream was a bad person, yeah, but how bad really was he? What did he do to Tommy? Everytime someone talks about dream I can see the worried glances Tommy gives to people, and he always looked behind his shoulder. Did Dream threaten him?

Anyway. As we climbed up the ladder to the community house, I saw a name tag, Dreams name tagto be specific.

I pulled Ranboo and Tommy down quickly and covered both there mouths and pointed to the name tag so they would stay quiet.

How did dream already find out?! Seriously?!

Did Sam rat us out that easily? What did Dream have on Sam that we didn't know or think of? Why is there so many questions that needed to be answered?!?

I calmed myself down from my thoughts, and saw Dreams name tag get closer and closer, So I motioned Tommy and Ranboo to Run to the other end of the sewer quietly. I remember Tommy making a private exit before he got out into the prison. Thank God he did.

We all ran and ran but was very careful about it so Dream didn't see our name tags. We finally got to the private exit and I motioned Tommy to go first. He climbed the ladder and pushed the trapdoor open and climbed out fully, then Ranboo climbed up fully, then I did. I carefully closed the trapdoor and placed blocks infront of it invade dream found the private exit.

I turned around and saw Tommy admire the beautiful nature and the bright sun. I was happy that he was out.

We stayed there for a good 5 minutes just to let Tommy adjust to it again. He picked up a flower, a specific one, a light Purpled one, I believe an Allium.

He picked up 3 of them, he walked over to Ranboo first and placed the Allium in Ranboos black and white hair. Then he walked over to me and placed the flower in my chocolate brown hair. Then he put one in his blonde hair.

"Allium Trio?"
Tommy said.

I laughed at the thought of that

"Nah, You and Ranboo are the Allium duo, we can be, The bench Trio"

And everyone agreed on that, we all smiled at the thought of that.

[Tommy's POV]

Later that day, I was in my home, Packing up so we could move to a new location where dream wouldn't find me or Ranboo and Tubbo.
I didn't want to put them in anymore danger.

Anyway I let Ranboo and Tubbo take my stuff that were in packed boxes, well, chests. But I forgot I left something in my room

"Shit I forgot something. I'll catch up with you guys in a second yeah?"

"Alright Tommy! Be safe!"
Tubbo said.

I ran back to my room and stopped in the doorway.

"Caught in the Act, thought you could get away?"

"Dream."