CHAPTER 5

Choi Jihye's POV*

I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom and took a hot bath after that,I brush my teeth and went to my closet and I wore the purple one.

Your Wearing:

I go downstairs and start to eat my meal

[Skip Time]

After I'm done eating I said good bye to my parents and went to my car and drove to my work.

[A few hours later]

I get out of my car and entered to the building some of my co-workers greet me a 'good morning' and I replied to them and smiled.

I knock first on the office and Mr.Kim said 'come in' so I opened the door and entered.

I was about to go to my office but Mr.Kim spoke.

Mr.Kim: No,good morning?

He said while reading some files

Jihye: Oh,sorry,good morning.

He just nod,and I went to my office and do my work.

Mr.Kim,come to my office and spoke.

Mr.Kim: You have to do this all.

He gave the all the files to me, And it's So many but I can't say no.

Jihye: Oh,sure so,I will be-

He cut me off

Mr.Kim: Yes, you can't go home early

Jihye: O-Ok.

He nod,I start to do my work that Mr.Kim,told me.

[A few hours later]

I'm done doing my work and I check the and its already 8:45 pm.

I was about to leave but I heard moans coming from.....

...Mr.Kims Office,I widened my eyes I took my bag and I slowly open the door and peek on the side....

Jihye: Oh.my.gosh

I saw Kim Taehyung,I mean Mr.Kim pumping his member and its so big,,I blush a little bit but I need to get out of here.

I slowly walk to leave on his office but I accidentally kick the table and the vase fall on the floor.

I'm dead.

Kim Taehyung's POV*

I am pumping my di*k and my eyes is closed, thinking of jihye doing this to me. I heard a loud bang and I open my eyes and saw jihye is there standing and the vase is on the floor broken.

Taehyung: What are doing here? is your work is done?

I ask her.

Jihye: Yes, I-i was about t-o leave.

She stutter, 'cute' I said on my mind I smirked and she notice it and I saw her sweat going down on her neck.

Taehyung: Oh, you're going home......kitten?

She laugh nervously

Jihye: Y-eah,, HAHAHA...I think I need to go bye!

Before, she can leave, I cought her wrist and push her on the couch and went above her,and she have a widened eyes.

Choi Jihye's POV*

I was about to leave but Mr.Kim, cought my wrist and push me on his couch and went above me,and my eyes widened.

Jihye: M-mr.Kim, w-what are you doing?

Taehyung: Hmm,, playing with my kitten,........and before you forgot 'you're mine' and 'only mine' no one can take you, just me.

He smirk,

Jihye: W-what?

He smirk again, and kissed me on the lips and he held my hand above my head and kissed me deeply,he bit my lip for entrance and I can't leave on his strong grip so I just kisses him back,his lips is so soft.

He broke the kiss and we look at each others eyes and his face is so perfect,I saw him smirk again and kiss me again, I kisses him back quickly......

>Hii,,end of this chapter,the next chapter There will be a mature content so if you feel uncomfortable you can skip it.

VOTE and COMMENT 😉

You can also FOLLOW me ☺️