{LAST CHAPTER} [ᴍ]

"The Wedding Day"

Jihye's POV*

I was sitting here and I was nervous of course who wouldn't be,This is the happiest day of my life I am going to marry my love one.

???: Are you ready?

My Friend said,her name is Lisa

Jihye: Yes!

Lisa: Then what are you waiting for? Let's go!

Skip Time*

Priest: Kim Taehyung, do you take Park Jihye, for your lawfully wedded Wife, to love and cherish from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health? 

Taehyung: I do.

Priest: And you Park Jihye, do you take Kim Taehyung, for your lawfully wedded Husband, to love and cherish from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?

Jihye: I do.

Skip Time*

Taehyung: I give you this ring as a symbol of my everlasting love for you.

He put the ring in my finger and he looks at me and smiled sweetly.

Jihye: I give you this ring as a symbol of my everlasting love for you.

I smiled to him and put the ring on his finger.

Priest: You may now kiss the Bride.

Taehyung,put his hand on the back of my neck and pull me on a kiss.We both broke the kiss and look at each other,and the priest spoke.

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife.

The crowd cheered to us and I look at my parents and they are crying because they are happy with us,As well as taehyung's family.

*

Skip Time*

We're now here at the wedding party,dancing but Taehyung pulled my wrist and I ask why.

Jihye: Hm,what's wrong?

Taehyung: Nothing,let's go.

Jihye: Where?

She ignored my words and carried me bridal style.

[MATURE CONTENT START HERE]
[18+]

No one's POV*

Taehyung,Slam Jihye on the wall and suck her neck hungrily she moan cause of the pleasure that Taehyung is giving her.

Taehyung: You like that huh?

They both undress and he pushes her on the bed and went above her,they both kiss each other hungrily there tongue is fighting.Taehyungs hand went to Jihye's entrance and start fingering her and now she is a moaning mess.