CHAPTER 8

Choi Jihye's POV*

Mrs.Kim: You're always late. . .

'Kim Taehyung'

He is wearing a red tuxedo and he looks so handsome-- wait,what am I thinking??

He just nod and said

Taehyung: Hm,Choi Jihye nice to see you here.

He smirk,I smiled and nod to him awkwardly

Mrs.Kim: Oh,you know each other?

Mr.Kim: Hon,You didn’t know he was our son’s secretary.

Mrs.Kim: Really!? Then It's good that you both know each other.

Mom: Oh,Kim Taehyung its nice to see you again.

Taehyung: You too,Mrs.Choi.

Dad: You both know each other?

Dad,ask and raise his eyebrows.

Mom: Yes,it's long story short.

Dad nod to mom

Taehyung: By the way,why are we all here?

Mrs.Kim: We need to discuss you both something.

'What it is? And why did mrs.kim called me daughter-in-law earlier? What did she- wait. . .hell nahh,does she mean we will get married?'

Stop thinking nonsense Choi Jihye

Mrs.Kim: Is there something wrong?

Mrs.Kim,ask me but I shake my head as a no

Mrs.Kim: Can we start?

We all nod.

Mrs.Kim: So,Kim Taehyung and Choi Jihye,We all decided to both of you that you two will get married,Even if you don't want to and if you want to.

Taehyung and I both have a shock faces,but then taehyung look at me and smirk 'shit I know what is he thinking' I look at my parents and both of them has a pleading eyes.

What now Choi Jihye,Aish! I can't live with this perverted guy,but I can't say no to my parents,I can't do anything now but to agree to this arrange marriege,But why would I agree if I'm living with this perverted guy??

Mrs.Kim: So,do you both agree?

Taehyung: Hm,Its fine with me but I don't know if she agree.

Mrs.Kim: Choi Jihye?

Mom: Sweetie,please?

Jihye: Uhm,(chuckled) s-sure its not that bad r-right?

I glance at Taehyung and he is smirking.

Mrs.Kim: Thank you,for agreeing to this marriage,you may both sign this paper.

Taehyung sign the paper and I also did.

Mrs.Kim: Ok,it's clear now and of course we all buy you both a house so you both can stay together and we also want a grandchild in the future.

I blush when Mrs.Kim said she wants a grandchild.

Taehyung: Sure,why not.

The fuck!?

Mrs.Kim: We have to go home first, because we still have a lot to take care of and thank you for agreeing to this marriage my soon to be daughter-in-law.

I smiled and nod,and Taehyung whispered to my ear.

Taehyung: Bye,Mrs.Kim.

He smirk,I blush and I slap my face not that hard 'why the fuck are you blushing Choi Jihye?' I said to my mind.

We went to our car and dad drove home.When we are home I went to my room and go to wash my self and slept.

>End,of this chapter hope y'all like it,,don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT,you can also FOLLOW me if you want,stay safe everyone and take care of yourselves,🤗🤪