Looking for comfort

*Patricks pov*
I couldn't believe the sight before me, my wife the woman who swore she loved me and only me, was in our bed with a man who looked to be just as shocked as I was. Before anyone could say anything i bolted down the stairs, tears streaming down my face, grabbed my phone and keys and ran out the front door slamming it shut. I drove knowing exactly where I was going, the only place where I knew I could break down and be taken cared of, my bestfriends house Pete Wentz.
*time lapse to Petes house*
I got out of my car waking up the steps slowly, still numb from the event earlier. I knocked on his door shaking as I do, tiny sobs slowly escaping my mouth as I heard footsteps coming closer.

*Petes Pov*
I was currently ignoring my girlfriend Meagan while she tried to tell me about some new handbag she wants when I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it" i said as I jumped off the couch heading towards the door, honestly I don't think she even realised I left. I heard a sob on the outside of the door, opening it quickly to find a tear stained broken man behind it. No on other than my bestfriend Patrick Stump, "patr-" but I was cut short when he tumbled into my arms, sobs Vibrating from his body through to mine. I wrapped my arms tightly around the small man rocking him back and forward wanting to take all his pain away. "Babe who's are the doo-" Meagan stopped mid question when she saw patrick in my arms, her eyebrows went up and she's spoke "I think I'll be leaving then, call me when your not busy" she said grabbing her bag sounding annoyed. I would've shrugged if I wasn't still holding patrick who hadn't seemed to noticed meagans rude outing. Patrick sighed and stepped away from me, leaving me to miss the heat of his body. "Im sorry" he mumbled quietly as he sat down and curled up on my couch. I walked over to him crouching down to sweep the hair out of him eyes to look at him properly. "How bout I take you upstairs and you can tell me what happened? Yeah?" He slowly bobbed his head before I lifted him up Bridal style leaving him to curl up in my arms like a baby. I smiled down at him, God he's adorable-.. Adorable?! Wait no petes he's your bestfriend, I shook my head and focused on getting him upstairs in bed. After laying him down on my bed he stared up at me with him big sad eyes and reached out for me, I rolled my eyes but secretly smiling at his childish behaviour. I sat on the bed next to him cradling his body in my arms pulling him down to lay back on the bed, him resting his head on my chest.
"What happened?"