1 more minute? (Human Lumity/16+)

Requested by:

Sporty Beach

It was a sleepover at Boscha's house,she invited couple of her friends:Willow,Luz,Amity,Skara,Bo and Cat.They we're all playing Truth or dare ''okay me next!'' Willow called out,she tapped her chin and looked at Boscha ''Boschy,Truth or dare?'' she asked her girlfriend,pinky looked away then back at her girlfriend ''Dare'' she says,Willow's face lit up and she pulled Boscha into a warm kiss '' i dare you to kiss me!'' flower says as she giggles.''Aww,that's so cute!'' Skara said cupping the both of her cheeks.

Luz rolled her eyes and crossed her arms,Bosha looked at her friend and smirked ''hey Amity'' she says ''truth or dare?'' she asked the pink human who was playing on her phone,she tought and tought and finally decided a ''dare'' Boscha wiggles her brows and chuckles ''I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Luz'' everyone was shocked by Boscha's dare for Amity,Luz looked at the pinky and blushed really hard while amity was hiding her face.

''You can't undo now'' Pink shruggs and chuckeld one more time,Amity sighs and gets up ''come on Luz'' she stutters,making her way to the other room with latina following her.Once they walked into the room Amity closed it and locked it and also looked at her girlfriend ''im so sorry about h-'' ''no no no its okay,i know that boscha can come around dirty minded and all'' Luz shrugs with a nervous laugh ''but its okay'' she waves her hand.

Amity's pupil shook a bit,she grabbed Luz's face ''uhh Amity?'' Luz asked confused until she was pulled into a warm kiss,humans eyes slowly softed and closed as she wraps her arms around the humans waist.Humans titled their head to deep their kiss,a french kiss.They slowly opened their eyes and pulled a bit away to see saliva on their tounges ''you're a good kisser'' amity says quietly,luz chuckels and pulls amity into another deep kiss.

it got really hot for them,so they decided to take their shirts off and do the heaven on the bed.Luz pulls away and watches how her girlfriend is catching breath.Luz titles her girlfriends head and starts to work on her neck to find her sweetspot ''ghh..'' amity moanded,playing with her girlfriends hair while she was searching for sweet spot.And once Luz found it she fastly bit it to make her lover moan in pain.

it got more warm in the room that they we're in,they looked at their breasts then at each other.Luz slowly sneaks her hand behind Amity's back and started to take her bra off,Amiy was a blushing mess and moaned really loud when Luz started to play with them and suck on them.Luz was sucking one of amity's like a baby and with the other she played.

Amity was just moaning until they heard a knock ''oh shit'' they said at the same time ''Amity? Luz? uhh..it passed like 9 minutes..and you're still doing it..'' boscha said outside the room,they nervously looked at each other then at door ''uhh...AMITY WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HER PHONE!'' Luz shouted,amity nodded ''y-yea! and she's trying to fix it for me!'' ''oh,well why didnt you said so?'' Boscha then walked away,the girlfriends looked at each other and gave smirks ''one more minute?'' Luz asks,amity nods and pulls Luz into another deep kiss.