No more Basketball (Human Lumity/Fluff-angst?)

Luz was in girls loocker room,preparing for big tournament today.She's playing basketball against powerful school called glandus high.''Luz we have 3 minutes'' her teammate said,Luz nodded and grabbed her sport bag so she walked away out of the locker.

''Do you think we'll win?'' her teammate asked her,Luz nodded ''i don't think'' she said,turning her head to look at her teammate ''i know'' she said with a smile,her teammate smiled back and walked to their coach that was setting a plan.

''okay! so plan is simple right?'' she said,explaining the plan to her team.Everyone listened.Glandus high just kept their glance at them ''tch,their weak'' one of them said,and their teammate nodded ''yea,espacilly that short choco hair girl'' ''agree..i have a plan how to destroy them''

''coach'' glandus kid looked at their coach,who looked back at them ''yes?'' ''i have a plan''

Soon when they got to their position and waited the bell,Luz kept a good look at the middle glandus kid ''hey ????'' she asked teammate near her,???? looked at her captian and titled their head humming ''that kid seems sus'' Luz said,???? looked at the middle glandus kid ''yea,for me too''

When the bell ringed they all started to play,but lil did Luz know that..Amity is a captain cheerleader,they kept cheering and cheering.Luz looked at her girlfriend and smiled waving at her which she gladly waved back 'im going to win this' Luz kept it in her mind,she soon ran over to Glandus basket dodgin every glandus kids attack.

Soon when she jumped,Glandus kid looked at Luz teammate and pushed her ''ops'' her teammate fell down onto the floor and Luz with her,Glandus kid placed their hand on their hip and smirked ''that's what you'' and walked away,soon Luz's teammate lifted theirself up and offered Luz a hand,Luz takes it and lifts herself up but fells down ''AGH-'' she yelped ''oh my ghos Luz!'' Her teammate yelled,soon their heard a whistle but that didnt bothered them ''Luz are you okay?'' they asked worried ''of course im not! my leg doesnt work and i fell sharp pain in it!'' tears started to fall of Luz's cheeks

The medicine sisters arrived and started check up on Luz ''does this hurt'' they said,squeezing Luz's right leg,making her scream.They fastly pulled away and picked Luz gently placing her in hospital carry bed and ran away with her to the hospital's car.

''whats wrong?!'' Coach asked Luz's teammate ''i don't know! she said that she can't stand on her right leg and that she feels sharp pain in it!'' they asked worriedly ''well what happend!'' Teammate called their coach ''coach!'' Coach looked at her ''the glandus kid pushed ???? on Luz!'' ''yea! that's when they fell down and Luz now feels some sharp pain!'' Coach narrows her brows and looks at the glandus high ''you guys go check up on Luz,im going to have a talk with their coach'' Coach lifts themself up and walks away.

Teammates looks at each other and nods,running out of the gym to hospital.

''Amity!'' a soft voice called out a girl who was sick worried ''huh?'' she turned her head to look at Willow and Gus who we're running towards her ''what happend?'' she asked worriedly ''i don't know! game simpely stopped and i didnt get a chance to look why!'' Willow and gus looked at each other worriedly and then back at Amity who was walking in circel ''look! there's Luzs coach!'' Gus who looked at the coach pointed at them.

the blond girl looked over and ran over to Luz's coach with co behind her 'coach?'' she softly said,coach was siting on a chair and rubbing her face ''what'' they asked,not bothering to look who is it ''we wanted to ask what happend'' they said,coach then takes a look at them and realizes ''oh! you're friends from captain Luz'' they smiled.

''well...uh...i know that this'll be shocking but..the reason that game stopped is that something bad happend to Luz'' Coach said,she could swore that she heard a little growl from Amity.The Luz's squad eyes were widened ''what happend?'' Willow asked ''you see,we played a game! Luz was going to glandus basket to get a point,and when she jumped and glandus kid pushed her teammate so they both fell down and now she feels a sharp pain in her right leg and can't get up'' Willow covered her mouth,Angry Gus looked at the glandus highs coach and sticked his tounge out.

''Where is she now?'' Amity asked ''she's in hospital,currently all her teammates are there to check up on her'' Caoch pointed behind her,Amity and co nods and starts to walked to the hospital near the school.

Latina girl was laying in her bed,her right leg was wrapped in gips and hanging ''i hate this day'' she said,with her arms crossed ''hey hey,you'll get better soon trust me'' one of her teammates said ''but i want to go finish the game we started! i want to win for my school! and captain after all!'' Luz angrily raises her arms up and rubs her face.

''you worry to much'' teammate said,soon they all turned their attention to the doors that creaked,a blond girl stepped in with her cheerleaders uniform on and co behind her ''Luz?'' she forrowed her brows and sat next to her,Co gasped and covered their mouths ''hey guys'' she said worriedly,co sits next to the team that were awkward ''soo uh..what brings you here cheerleader captain'' ''im here to see my girl- i mean friend'' they said,not mentioning that she and Luz are a couple.

''uh-huh'' they all nodded ''so Luz,how are you feeling'' Gus said ''sharp pain'' she simpely answerd looking away,feeling a soft hand on her hand.She again turned to look amity's hand on hers ''don't worry,you'll get better soon'' Amity said with a smile that Luz loves a most.

The girl smiles at her girlfriend and giggles ''whatever you say'' ''whaaat? so what i say that doesnt matter to you?'' her teammate jumped in angirly,there was a moment of silence when everybody broke out laughing,making the poor girl just roll her eyes and look away.