Memory Lane: Beginnings II

Before we start: Pragya CPOV- Current Pragya POV  and 

Pragya POV- POV during the Aaliya's rant in college

So where were we?

Pragya CPOV

Yeah, my encounter with The Aaliya Mehra

Not all relationships start of on a good note. Atleast in my case, most of them didn't.

-----------------------------------------------------

Aaliya POV

(Thinking) How dare she raise her voice against me! She is a commoner and I am the Aaliya Mehra, sister of Rockstar Abhishek Mehra. She is nothing but a simple Professor at some stupid college. Bloody Middle Class! I can't take it any further. She needs to know who she is dealing with and now she will regret messing with me all her life.(End of thought) 

"How dare you talk back to the Aaliya Mehra!! Do you have any shame? I can buy a thousand women like you within a second and you have the audacity to stand in front of me and lecture me. What do you think of yourself? Bloody classless cheap woman! Me working with perfection to the details is the reason I am here and you are still struggling with your unprofessional attitude...Learn your worth and work quietly. This isn't your galli and hut we are supervising. It is Abhishek Mehra's event. It is and deserves to be the best unlike your middle class hut. So shut your mouth, swallow that attitude and work like I told you because if you don't, I will make sure you remember that you messed with the wrong person."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pragya POV

(Thinking while Aaliya rants)

Heyyyy Bhagwan, did I just summon the devil here? How can one be so self-centered and unempathetic. What yaar Pragyaaa!! You had to pick a fight with this witch. There are a thousand people present in the premises and you stumbled upon this wicked lady

-------------------------------------------------------------

Before Pragya could even respond to Aaliya, Abhishek Mehra, the Rockstar arrived in all his glory. Pragya was literally swooning over her Rockstar of course along with the rest thousand or so people present for the event. 

Aaliya rushed to her brother pushing Pragya, who was lost in her Rockstar, aside and started discussing about the arrangements and Pragya broke out of her little La La Land with a fall. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pragya CPOV

I wish that fall had been a little more stronger. I did come back to the reality then but I was still in my Dreamland. Had I learnt my lesson then and there, my kids and I wouldn't have to go through this trouble in the last thirty two years. 

But I promise you Abhishek Mehra, it's time for payback!

You will soon realize it. Just wait and watch!

Pragya's back with a bang!😈

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heya Everyone!!!

I am really sorry for keeping you waiting for such a long time. I had a few work commitments. I will definitely try to update as frequently as possible.

I hope you enjoy the part!!!!

Keep reading and smiling!!!!Stay Safe

Yours truly,

WillAlicia