51

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 51: Noah's Ark 01
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 51: Noah's Ark 01
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The sound of keyboard tapping filled the whole room, sometimes mixed with the low voice of people communicating, other than that was the page turning or the tip of the pen across the paper. The sound of pressing the calculator is integrated into the keyboard, and it is not clear whether the non-stop tapping sound comes from the keyboard or the dense scientific calculator being pressed.

As soon as Li Hong opened his eyes, he saw the white screen full of screens, and the densely packed blue or red text on the white screen.

She paused strangely for a moment, and then slowly looked at her desk.

The table is full of all kinds of code information. There is a thermos cup on the left hand side of the keyboard. In the cup, I don’t know whether it was brewed yesterday morning or the black coffee brewed this morning-but it’s nothing wrong, after all, there is no lid. , The temperature has almost dissipated.

Li Hong looked at this familiar scene that could no longer be familiar, and almost subconsciously said: "Am I going home?"

However, before she could say anything, the colleague at the table next to her knocked on the compartment in front of the desk, took two steps back on the wheelchair, tilted his head and asked Li Hong: "Look, do you want to add pearls to the milk tea in the afternoon?"

Li Hong was stunned for a moment, then nodded: "Don't, change the taro."

The colleague nodded, then bowed his head to place the order. Li Hong turned his head back again, looking at the desk that he was so familiar with, and couldn't help but poke his head to look at the colleague next door who he didn't know at all, causing him to ask: "Should Brother Lu want to change again or what's wrong? ?", just then vaguely retracted his head and said it was okay.

In Craig, Leon's death gave her so much shock that she was subconsciously dominated by the instinct of the sun wheel and summoned the black dragon. Fortunately, she didn't have much time to lose her sanity, except for the Holy See Black Dragon and did not cause much harm to the world.

Tianshen told Li Hong that Leon had left without any regrets. As long as she left, the fragment of Leon would return to where he was supposed to go.

So Li Hong asked the dragon to return to the dark forest where he was originally located, carefully placed Leon in the cave of the evil dragon, and then sat beside him, saying goodbye to the black dragon.

Heilong stared at her with blue eyes, as if he understood what she meant. It gave a low cry, circled them with its tail, covered them with wings, and closed its eyes again.

Before Li Hong lost consciousness, he always felt faintly that this dragon seemed to leave together.

Before she finally lost consciousness, she suddenly realized one thing, wait, the eyes of this dragon are also ice blue—? !

Therefore, Li Hong, who was still in a fragile heart, never expected that when she woke up again, she would not turn into something weird again, but rather normally sitting at her familiar desk— If it were not for the slight difference between her colleagues and the environment, she would have thought that this was her ruined world.

Tian Shen said faintly: "Does the life of programmers differ in different places?"

Li Hong was dissatisfied: "I don't like to hear what you say. This is professional discrimination."

Before the Tianzheng had time to say "Okay, I apologize", he listened to Li Hong and then muttered to himself: "But since I'm back as a programmer, there shouldn't be so much trouble, right? At least I don't need to eat and sleep. Let me play a few games to soothe the injured heart?"