99

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 99: Xinghai 10
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 99: Xinghai 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
His Majesty the Emperor agreed to Huang Lan's request, and the banquet was held in the morning palace in the side hall of the palace.

Although Li Hong has experienced many worlds, he really has no experience with Zhengerbajing's participation in the banquet. She tossed over and over in Chu Yan's memory (Tian Shen: ... the memory of the original owner is really not a jewelry box that can be turned over randomly), and probably found the corresponding process.

The only trouble is probably the attire. Fortunately, Chu Yan is a person who pays great attention to appearance. There are many dresses that have never been worn in the closet to open a shop. Li Hong drew a piece at random and wore it out to the banquet.

Before leaving the house, Tianshen reminded him euphemistically: "Are you sure this is fine? This kind of banquet is usually bloody, don't "arm" it?"

Li Hong understood what Tianshen said. She put on pearl-colored high-heeled shoes without caring, and answered casually: "What is the most important weapon? Beauty. Isn't Chu Yan left with her face? It looks good even if I wrap a piece of cloth directly, what do I need to prepare?"

Tianshen's heart is complicated. Although Li Hong and Chu Yan have very different personalities, this inexplicable self-confidence comes from the same line...

Li Hong raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw that Tian Shen did not say a word. He saw Yi Ke who came to pick her up outside the door, and opened his mouth and asked, "Does it look good?"

Li Hong was wearing a pearl gauze dress that he took from the closet, and his hair was so simple that he just picked a hair clip of the same color to hold it. In other words, she didn't even apply makeup, and the fine golden fluff on her face could be seen very clearly.

Even so, she still straightened her back, did not feel that she was rude or negligent, and asked the grandduke in front of her in a low voice.

It took a few seconds for Yi Ke to think of blinking, coughing and turning his head and said, "Let's go, it's late."

Li Hong said to Tian Shen with great certainty: "Look, he said it looks good."

Tianshen: "..." Well done, you are amazing!

The Morning Palace is a round spire building. From the outside to the inside, it looks very much like an ancient architecture that is biased towards India in Li Hong's cognition. But when you pass the red carpet and really walk into the morning palace, the future and the sense of science and technology will come to your face.

Whether it is a transparent sky dome where clouds can be seen clearly, or a floor with seemingly non-existent walls and flowing light and shadows. Li Hong glanced down and found that what appeared under the dance floor turned out to be the territory of the Roland Empire-even every star was undergoing extremely subtle changes every moment according to their true appearance.

Li Hong held Yi Ke's hand, Yi Ke looked at her sideways, and said to her: "After entering the dance floor, I can't be with you all the time. If you stay with me for too long, the other party will have something Doubt and scruples. So after I take you to see the king, I will separate from you, and we will communicate with you."

After a pause, Yi Ke warned uneasy: "Remember?"

Li Hong looked up at Yi Ke upon hearing this, until Yi Ke was a little uncomfortable, she slowly said: "Yihou..."