55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love DIYDFIL » Chapter 55: Noah's Ark 05
Quick Transmigration: Doomsday If You Don’t Fall in Love Chapter 55: Noah's Ark 05
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ding Yan saw the visitor clearly, and his tone was a little unkind. He was not salty nor light and replied: "Meng Bo, you are here too."

After a pause, Ding Yan asked again: "What about the rest of the company? How is the boss?"

Meng Bo's face froze for a moment, and after a while, he said in a low voice: "This world has become too fast. It hasn't been long since you left. A deliveryman came in. As soon as he came in--" Meng Bo sighed, and finally Sullenly said: "Everyone is escaping for their lives, I don't know where they are."

Ding Yan got angry when he heard these words. He didn't deal with people like Meng Bo at first, and he was engaged in his teamwork and wanted to drive him away. His mouth could scare people in the entire R&D department. Ding Yan heard him say that he didn't know the situation of other people in the company, so he didn't want to bother him.

Li Hong glanced at Meng Bo's car and found that he was alone in the car, and there was no one. If she remembers correctly, Meng Bo is a local, at least his parents are still there.

But Li Hong didn't ask his parents. Maybe Meng Bo didn't go back to escape his life, maybe he went back... but it was too late to go back.

Li Hong did not speak, but Meng Bo did. He saw the food piled up on the co-pilot through the window opened by Ding Yan, and said with a dumb voice: "Ding Yan, I haven't eaten for two days. Can you give me something? Eat it?"

Ding Yan was stunned for a moment, and looked at Li Hong subconsciously.

Li Hong just glanced at Meng Bo's chapped lips, took two bottles of mineral water from the car and a bag of compressed biscuits and threw them to him.

Meng Bo took the mineral water and said "Thank you", but still stared at the car.

Li Hong shook his head and said to Meng Bo: "We still have three people, and we may be going to Province T, I'm sorry."

Seeing Li Hong's refusal, Meng Bo looked sullen, but at this time, he had no reason to take other people's life-saving food, so he smiled and withdrew his gaze. Before regaining his gaze, he caught a glimpse of the noise in the car.

Meng Bo's eyes straightened for a moment. After Rong Sheng squinted his eyes slightly displeased, he suddenly noticed the impoliteness, took two steps back, and asked Li Hong awkwardly, "Look, who is this."

Rong Sheng wanted to introduce himself, but Li Hong grabbed his hand.

Rong Sheng lowered his eyebrows and looked down at his hand held by Li Hong.

Li Hong said to Meng Bo: "She is my sister."

Meng Bohaha laughed twice: "I haven't heard that you have a sister?" He didn't say the next sentence. Didn't you have no parents or relatives for a long time?

Li Hong's eyes narrowed slightly, and she smiled and said: "There are so many things you haven't heard of, do you want me to tell you one by one?"

Meng Bo heard the deep dissatisfaction from Li Hong's words. He immediately went over this stubbornness and turned to ask: "Didn't you leave early? Why did you get here so long?"

Ding Yan said coldly: "I'm going to pick up her sister."

Meng Bo stopped talking.

When Rong Sheng arrived at this time, he finally spoke. He said to Meng Bo: "Just ask, how long have you been stuck here?"