Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Lee Brazzill

Chapter One -

He's gorgeous. More than gorgeous... he's perfect...

I wish he'd look over here... please look over here... please...

"Willow, question eight?" The teacher asked for the second time, watching as the girl broke from her trance.

"Huh?" She asked. Everyone laughed. Willow, embarrassed, looked down at her desk.

"Question eight, Ms. Davis. Pay attention next time." Willow nodded, sneaking one more look over to Finn, only to find him smiling at her. Blushing, Willow looked back down, grinning to herself.

Finn Carter was only the most beautiful guy in the whole school, and to Willow, the whole world. He had amazing brown eyes, that when caught in the light, shined like stars. His black hair came a few inches above his shoulders, and every time he smiled, dimples were revealed.

Willow on the other hand was anything but gorgeous. She was a geek. The kind of geek that snorted when she laughed, and pushed up her glasses with her index finger. She had long tangled red hair, with light green eyes. She only had one friend while Finn had more than twenty.

BRINGGGGG

When the bell rung, signaling lunch time, Willow gathered her things, and headed out the classroom door.

----------------

Slamming her tray down at the round table outside, Sarah growled.

"She has some nerve to come over here, and ask ME to do HER homework!" Smiling, Willow gently placed her tray down next to Sarah's.

"What am I? A fricken machine? I have a life you know!" Willow laughed to herself.

"Yes, I know."

"See, you get that! Why don't they!?" Sarah finally sat down, and unwrapped her chicken sandwich, attacking it with her mouth.

"Because they're morons." Willow stated calmly.

"You got that right, honey." Sarah scoffed.

Sarah and Willow had been best friends since the second grade, when Sarah had beat up some kid for Willows sake. Since then they had become inseparable. Sarah was pretty. More than pretty, she was beautiful. She had short blond hair with bright blue eyes. But because of her good grades, and the way she always hung around Willow, she was considered a geek too.

"So how was your day so far?" But before Willow could answer the question, something caught her eye.

Turning her head she saw Finn laughing with his two best friends, Jared and Cameron. Willow's heart beat picked up speed, as they got closer and closer. Sighing, she leaned her head against her hand, watching his every move.

"Hello... Earth to Willow... Anyone home..." Sarah said, waving a hand in front of her best friends face.

Completely oblivious to Sarah's efforts, Willow kept staring after Finn.

Come on, please look at me... please...

But he didn't. He just walked right past her, ignoring her stares.

"Hey!" Sarah screamed in her friends ear. Startled, Willow jumped so high she fell out of the seat she was sitting in.

"What was that for?" Willow whined, laying on the ground. Sarah gave her a look.

"Well maybe next time you'll pay attention to me instead of making google eyes at Finn." Standing up, Willow brushed herself off.

"I was not making google eyes at him!" Sarah laughed.

"Your kidding me right? You were practically burning holes through the boy."

"Was not..." Willow mumbled.

"Oh, come on, Willow, your not being serious are you? You've been in love with him since the sixth grade! I'm not stupid, gosh..." Scrunching up her nose, Willow looked at her feet.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Honey, you might as well write 'I heart Finn Carter' on your forehead with a sharpie." Picking up their trays, they headed towards the trash bin.

"You know, he smiled at me today in third period." Willow grinned.

"Congratulations, after five years of drooling over him, you got him to look at you." Sarah said sarcastically. Willow shoved her.

"Hey, its not my fault I'm ugly!"

"You are not ugly Willow!" Sarah smacked her on the arm.

"I've never even been on a date before. Its okay, I know that I am, you don't have to pretend like you think otherwise." Stopping, Sarah grabbed the shoulders of her friend, looking her in the eye.

"Willow Nicole Davis, you are NOT ugly. If you would wear makeup, straighten your hair, get contacts, all that, then every single guy would fall at your feet." Willow blushed, biting her pink lips red.

"Not Finn..." She whispered.

"Oh really?" Sarah smirked.

Nodding Willow looked back up at her.

"Okay, fine. If you don't believe me, I'll just prove it to you. This weekend I'm taking you to my cousins house, and giving you a makeover."

"What!? No! I don't want to!" Willow's eyes were wide with worry.

"Well you want Finn to like you don't you?" Willow nodded.

"Then its settled. This weekend. Don't forget." Then the bell rang, and Sarah skipped off, leaving Willow as confused as ever...

---------------------

Authors Note - Okay, I'm not sure if this is that good or not... :/ Well, I enjoyed writing it, and I hope you enjoyed reading it, please Vote and Comment!!! J