S3 CHAPTER 8

--FIRST DAY IN JAPAN--

You all decided to go to Akihabara to buy some figurines that Chan wanted to buy.

"Holy moly... good thing I brought a lot of money with me." Jihoon said as he looked around, shocked with all the figurines there were inside the store.

"There's so many figurines to choose from!" Hansol said, overwhelmed by the numbers inside.

"I listed all the figurines I want so, I'll meet you guys once I finish buying all these." Chan said, and so he walks away from the others.

"I'll go with you Chan!" Mingyu yelled as he kept recording his vlog. The cousins went separate ways to look around the store.

--

As they roam around Akihabara, they could never see a store without anime stuff in it and being the weeb they are, it excited the boys and Y/n. Mingyu suddenly interviewed Wonwoo who was beside him, picking a small stuffed toy from a store.

"Let's do rock paper scissors and the winner has to buy what they want at this store." Mingyu said.

"Why? I don't want to." The kitten said.

"Why not? You'll have an advantage if I'm your opponent!" The puppy replied. Wonwoo stopped and thought about it, before making his final decision.

"Fine."

"Rock paper scissors shoot!" Mingyu chanted. And to their surprise, Wonwoo lost. Their shocked expression shows that they weren't expecting the result. Mingyu chuckled in joy.

"I won~!"

"That's new. It must not be my lucky day today." Wonwoo pouted. Mingyu chuckled some more and as what they bet, Wonwoo bought a stuffed toy of Mingyu's choice.

--

As the cousins roamed around a store filled with anime stuffed toys, Seungcheol asked.

"Hey, do you think they're selling those big sized Snorlax?"

"I don't know, go ask." Jeonghan told him.

"What? No, you go ask."

"What? Why me? You're the one looking for something."

"I'm too shy to ask." Seungcheol pouted.

"Same here." Jeonghan replied. Joshua and Jun were close to where these two were, so they grabbed the chance to ask them for help.

"Shua, Shua!" Seungcheol called them out. Joshua turned his head as his eyebrows raised.

"Hm? What is it?" Joshua replied.

"Can you ask the lady if there is any Snorlax stuffed toy?" He asked him.

"Why me?" Joshua asked as his brows furrowed.

"Because! You're better at socializing than I am."

"Says who?" Jun asked

"Says me. Please?" Seungcheol replied. Joshua sighed nervously, giving in.

"Fine." He walks towards the lady and asks for what Seungcheol wanted to ask. 10 seconds later, he came back with a smile.

"There is no large size Snorlax stuffed toy." Joshua said.

"Aww... I thought there was one, you were smiling when you came back so I thought there was hope." Seungcheol pouted.

"But if you still want to buy, there's a humongous sized Totoro stuffed toy on the right corner below there." Joshua told him.

"I'll take that!" Jeonghan happily said.