Am I ready to be a Mother?

Sivaangi and Ashwin are married for 5 years now. They are the most loved couple of K'Town! Both are equally successful and loved their personal life though they hardly spend time because of Shooting schedules!

One fine day after a long hectic week, Sivaangi had a day off. She slept peacefully till afternoon and woke up to the sweet ringtone of her hubby singing their Song. She attended the call at the last ring and didn't utter a word which made Ashwin worried.

"Maa? Are you there?",He sounded worried but there was no reply from Her.
"Sivaangi Maa???"And finally she hummed in response and acted like she was sleepy!

Ashwin knows very well that Sivaangi wakes up quick whenever she hear the ringtone just to feel his imperfectly perfect singing for her!

Ashwin asked her again, "Are you fine ma? You're not responding me properly and this is unlike you".

Sivaangi whined , " I'm miss waking up next to you and my morning kisses Ashwineyy!!!!"

Ashwin chuckled slightly, "Ma, just a week more than we'll go on a vacation😉 now refresh n have your lunch... shot ready aagidichu ma ...Bye Take care Miss you ❤️".

Sivaangi felt bad for them as they couldn't spend time ! But here Ashwin is planning to surprise her tonight as the shoot wrapped a week before it was scheduled 😉

Without knowing the upcomings, here the queen was deeply thinking about the recent incident which made her heartbeat increase rapidly.

FLASHBACK

Sk: Hi Sri! Epdi iruka?
Sri: Nalla irukan! Nee epdi iruka paakavey mudila Madam Romba busy pola ?
Sk : Apdilam Illa
Sri: how is Ashwin ?
Sk: he is fine and busy with his shootings
Sri: Enna Sivaangi any spl news?
Sk : Ama iruku I have signed 3 films as Hero's sister (VJ Anna , SK Anna & HK Anna ) and neraiya songs in bag :)
Sri MV : Iva therinji pesurala theriyama pesuraala 😳
Sri: Hey I know all these information from SM d what about you becoming a mother?
She asked it directly  and Sk's heart rate increased all of a sudden
Sk: Illa enaku purila! We're not still stable in our career and we wish to spend more time together😊
Sri: still not stable??? What are you even saying Sivaangi ?? You're the most wanted singer and Ashwin is the most popular and successful actor with 3 National Awards and you with 1 National Award! And about Spending time together?? don't you think that you're wantedly Giving reasons  to avoid this topic this is not the first time I'm asking you this
Sk: I don't know how to start this but I feel that I won't be a good mother because most of the time it's him who takes care of me and I hardly knows to control myself . I don't have the courage to speak to him about this because I'm his strength and if I fall weak he will be shattered.
With that SK walks off....

FLASHBACK ENDS

Sivaangi Wondered why she thought of this now.. Later she turned on tv and the song made her think more it was En Jeevan Song and this time she herself admired the kid ! This made her feel butterflies in her stomach..
She herself questioned "What happened Sivaangi? Why are you feeling different all of sudden? Are you realising that you are ready to be a mother?"

She didn't let this thought leave her mind! She forgot have snacks in evening and it was 7:30pm still she didn't move from that place.

8:00pm
Ashwin reached home and entered using the spare key. Least he expected that his lovely wife was completely disturbed . He entered the room but-shocked to see Sivaangi staring TV and rewinding the same song again and again...

He called her name n time but she neither responded nor heard it! He couldn't withstand this and jumped hard in bed nearly in front of her!!!!!
This made her come out of her trance, she jerked & SHE SCREAMEDDDDD!!
Ashwin hugged her immediately and calmed her down and said it's him.

She started Struggling to breathe, Ashwin hugged her and passed on the warmth to her and made her drink water and asked her whether she had snacks to which she nodded negatively! Soon Ashwin along with Sivaangi went to kitchen and made her fav pasta and fed her!

After retiring to bed, Sivaangi asked Ashwin why is he early to home than usual and he questioned her back about her strange behaviour.
Sivaangi thought for a while and said all the happenings to him.

Ashwin felt happy but didn't show it off.
"Sivaangi maa I have always wanted to take our relationship to next step only with your permission and that's the reason why I didn't speak about this to you, If you're ready to have baby then I won't refuse you and you know it well".

Sivaangi felt as if her heavy feeling in her heart is no more and she felt relieved, She hugged Ashwin, It was not an usual one, It was bone crushing as if there is no tomorrow.

Ashwin was surprised by this gesture of Sivaangi but reciprocated the same...
He held her face by his palms and Asked her by his eyes whether is she ready?
She nodded her head blushing! But Ashwin Asked her to say it to him by her words.

The close proximity made her mouth shuttered which made Ashwin chuckle and soon he placed His lips on her and it was slow as he expressed all his love ..

Soon It turned out hot one and he kissed all over her exposed skin.The one place which sent chill over her spine was her shoulder blade and she moaned his name... which made him turn on....

They made their night memorable one and Ashwin made sure her insecurities fly away that night ✨

THE END

Hello readers! Ignore typos and grammar mistakes:)

This is my first attempt to write and hope u liked it !
Sorry if I had went overboard.

Leave your valuable comments so that I can write better ones 🤞
Don't forget to click the star button (vote)

Suggest me plots to write

Thank you my frands who made me write this💜 -Kavi Aji Swe akshu and Shalini akka and Special thanks to authorey saisthoughts