jealousy, jealousy

Hannah pov:

I pulled her towards my room as she kissed down my neck.

"Right this way Clarisse"

"It's carol" she giggled walking into my room.

"Whatever" I murmured as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Cmon then sexy, come here" she smirked taking off her clothes.

-

"Call me" she yelled back to me.

"I won't" I smiled watching her face drop as I walked back into my room.

I heard a pounding at my door and before I could even respond Yelena bust in the room fuming.

"What" I said placing my shades on my face, severely hungover as I lit my cigarette.

"Who was she" she said slamming the door behind her walking close to me.

"I can't remember" i said as I walked out to the balcony.

"I don't know why he so mad, hey you were the one who broke up with me remember" I said feeling the heartbreaking pain of the distant memories of us together as she walked out to the balcony.

"YES BECAUSE I WAS SCARED NOT BECAUSE I STOPPED LOVING YOU" she said as she froze realising she said what she said out loud.

"you still love me?" I said looking at her in hope.

"Of course I still love you Hannah I was just scared about hurting you" she said looking down at the hoodie she was wearing. My hoodie

"Hunny you could never hurt me hurt me I'm literally ancient it's basically impossible" I said smiling making her laugh as she ran into my arm.

I looked at her holding her cheek as I kissed her with nothing but love.

The wind running through her hair tickled my arms and face and the sunlight disappeared and the clouds rumbled predicting a storm.

"I will always love you Yelena belova" i said wiping a tear from her cheek.

"And I will always love you Hannah sarin" she smiled at me, I could feel the pain in her voice the pure tiredness of her sleepless nights.

"I want you to talk to me Yelena, please just tell me what's going on"

"My life was a lie, the best 3 years of my childhood were a lie, my parents aren't my parents and my entire life has been torture and training to become the perfect assassin, I was mind controlled and was taught your emotion make you weak" she looked away from from holding the railing of the balcony as she reminisced on memories.

"I met you and I was confused and scared because I finally felt something from you, please don't leave me I-i just feel calmer when I'm with you and- and I look at you and I'm safe... I'm home"

She turned around with tears in her eyes

"Please don't leave me, I don't know if I can lose the one person iv ever loved" she fell to her knees as I ran over to her bending down to meet her.