love hurts

For the best experience reading this chapter put the song "as the world caves in- Sarah cothran" <33

Hannah pov:

I loved her.

But she was a liar.

-

"Hey puddin" I saw her running to hug me.

"Harley?"

"I missed you" she smiled at me with those crazy eyes that I missed.

"Harley you cant call me puddin, you know he's gonna get mad and try to kill me again" I said rolling my eyes as she squeezed the life out of me with her super grip around me.

"I... Can't... Breath..."

"Oop- sorry" she giggled.

"What are you doing here?" I walked toward the bench at the park.

"I missed my favourite lion" she smirked

I was back to my old self. Numb. Didn't care about anything, didn't care about anyone. I beat myself up inside. I feel like I'm being selfish.

"I missed you too love" I smiled at her as she took a sharp breath in.

"Come with me" I said taking her hand as we floated up to the top of the warehouse building across the street.

-

"Sit" I said as she sat next to me. Dangling her legs off the side of the building as I placed myself next to her.

I loved Harley more than anything before she ran off with the joker and I lost my bestfriend.

"What's wrong" I said looking at her as she wiped the exhausted expression on her face as laughed.

"Nothing silly, I'm totally fine let's talk about you" she said looking down at the people below her.

Placing my hand on her chin I brought her face to look at me.

"Stop it" I said looking emotionless

"In not doing anything?"

"Stop pretending you fine and crazy all the time, stop pretending like your not important enough for people to want to listen to your feelings" I said looking at her deeply in her eyes as a tear dropped from her cheek.

"I'm tired Han I'm so tired" she said resting her head on my shoulder.

I just sat with her and gave her the company she deserved. All the abuse and the emotional torture and the killing tired her out and I knew it did.

"I miss you Hannah" she said looking up at me, inches away from my face.

"We were always, more than friends but less than lovers. Was I not enough for you" she said making my heart go cold.

"You left not me" I said standing up

"I know I'm sorry, I'm sorry just don't leave me please" she said holding onto my arm.

"I have to go somewhere, call me" I said jumping off the building as I walked back to the compound.

-

I knocked softly on his door.

"Thor it's me can I come in" I said as the door flung open and Thor stood there defeated, eyes red and clearly tired.

"Oh Thor-"

He engulfed me in a hug. I felt a presence behind him.

"Who that" I said looking at the lady stood behind him. She had curly hair, done up and she was wearing a beautiful dress. She was smiling at me and Thor until I asked who she was. She looked almost relived.

"Whos who?" He said looking around confused.

"Who's the older lady with the curly hair and blue dress?" I said looking up her him.

"My name is Frigga dear" she smiled at I looked at her

"Thor's mother" she said walking over to him

"Your Thor's mother but I though-" my chest felt tight.

"My mother?!" He said looking around.

"Hannah you may not know me but I know you and you are going to be an incredible woman, you already are. You just need to heal, Yelena she loves you very much. She made mistakes but her loving you was never a mistake. I love you my grandchild" she spoke softly before she disappeared.

I felt my body shake as I ran out of the room and towards the kitchen.

"Where nat I-i need to speak to her" I gasped for air as I looked at Tony.

"Hannah nats been dead for 2 years"

Hallooooo my love readers, sorry for the short chapter I'm super busy but I will update when I can

Happy reading <3