Eveything Has Changed (pt1)

Two lines. Two damn lines. She had hoped for only one, but instead she received two. They never planned for this, this wasn't meant to happen. She was supposed to get those two lines later, not now. Not when she's only a resident. Not when she's unsure of her relationship with the baby's father. Those two lines set the rest of her life in motion, Josephine Valentine was going to be a mother, but was Ethan going to be a father?
"Hey, you okay in there?" Sienna calls from the other room. She opens the door and steps into the bathroom. Josie is just sat there, staring at the test not saying anything. "Jo?"
Josie finally tears her eyes away from the test and looks up at Sienna. The tears come flooding, the dam breaking within her. Sienna rushes to her side and holds her, rubbing soothing circles on her back. "I can't do this alone, Si" she sobs.
"Alone? Why would you be doing this alone?"
She continues sobbing, taking a deep breath in attempt to recollect herself. "He doesn't want kids. He won't want this. He won't want me". The sobs take over her again. "We haven't even said I love you yet, I can't be pregnant! He's going to hate me. He's going to leave me alone with this baby. I can't do this alone!"
"Hey, it's going to be okay". She takes Josie's hands and hold her fragile form in her arms. "You won't be alone, Jo". She holds her, whispering reassurances in her ear.