Small Bump (pt2)

They lay in bed, the morning sun shining through the windows. Josie's head on Ethan's shoulder and his arms wrapped around her. One hand resting on her now visible baby bump, and her hand on top of his.
"Okay fine, how about Jordan?" Ethan suggests, completely out of ideas.
"Really, Jordan Ramsey. Gordon Ramsay? You really want to do that to the poor kid?" They've been at this for weeks, not being able to agree on any names for their little bundle of joy.
"Okay I see your point. Francesca?"
"Too fancy"
"Lily?"
"Too basic... oh how about Toby! That's a cute name"
"Absolutely not" Josie gives him a quizzical look. "Too similar to Tobias." He says, absolutely disgusted at the thought of his child being named anything remotely resembling Tobias. "How about Isabela? Emma? Lexie? Katherine? Lucy?"
"Why are you only listing girls names? They could be a boy y'know"
"They could be, but she's not"
"What makes you so sure that you know the sex of our baby?"
"Paternal instincts I suppose" he shrugs. "Okay fine have it your way, how about Lucas?
"No"
"You are unreasonably difficult" he jokes "Let's just hope our child is more like me in regards to deciding making."
"Says the man who pushed me away for almost two years and only finally really accepted his feelings when I almost died, sounds totally reasonable" Ethan hold her just that little bit tighter when she mentions the attack. He knows it's in the past, he knows she's okay but he can't help but remember the fear of losing her that he had that night. Kissing the top of her head, reminding himself that she's here with him, she's alive, she's safe.
"Okay fair point, we're both terrible at making decisions." He looks at her growing belly, his thumb stroking it ever so slightly. "I think we'll have our hands full with you, won't we little one?"