Small Bump (pt2)

Josie walks into the diagnostics team office, exhausted from work and the baby. As much as she loves being pregnant, and starting a family with Ethan, pregnancy is really draining.
She walks over to the sofa and sinks down into it, laying down for the first time in hours.
"Your baby is an asshole" she says, taking off her shoes and groaning at the sight of her swollen feet.
Ethan looks up from his paperwork peering over his glasses at Josie. "Did you just call our baby an asshole?"
"No, I called your baby an asshole. When they're acting like this they're all yours." Ethan sets down his glasses and makes his way over to Josie. Sitting down and placing her feet in his lap, massaging them. "They've been kicking and punching me all day, which is normally adorable but today they've got one hell of a swing." As if on cue Ethan sees her bump move, a little footprint appearing. "Here, feel it." She takes one of his hands and places it on her bump. The baby immediately powerfully kicks against Ethan's hand, almost like they are aware it belongs to their father.
"Hey, you need to stop kicking your mommy." Ethan says softly, to his unborn child. "We both love you very much and we can't wait to meet you, but mommy is really tired and needs some rest okay." The baby immediately stops kicking.
"I hate you" Ethan chuckles at her. "I've been asking them to stop all day and one word from their daddy and they stop, just like that? I'm the one putting my body through hell for them and already you're the favourite parent" She jokes, her hand resting on top of Ethan's on her bump smiling at one another other.
"She's already a daddy's girl"
"Again, so sure they're a girl?"
"Yes. Do you think they're a boy."
"I think that we decided to wait until they were born for a reason, not for you to keep guessing"
"I know, we are waiting... for our little girl." Josie playfully swats his arm, laughing at his stubbornness.