hang out pt.2 ( hinata's POV)

i'm finally getting my motivation back to write. and i'm gonna start a goshishira fic aswell as some others :))

—————————————————-

"hey, where are you? do you wanna hang out?"

"i'm in my room. i'll come down to yours. see ya"

i hung up the phone, cleaning up the room a little bit. seeing kenma for a bit should be fun at least.

i picked up my phone, and my jacket, as i made my way to the door and out to the hallway. everything seemed empty and quiet. but maybe kenma will help me forget about noya. fuck noya.

-

-

-

i finally stepped infront of the light red door that read "102". i knocker slightly, and the door was immediatly flung open by akaashi, who must've already been standing there. kenma was sitting on the floor in the back of the room. he looked up and smiled ever so slightly, to the point where you wouldn't even notice unless you really looked. i smiled back and walked inside, greeting both boys.

kenma motioned for me to sit next to him, and i followed the request. i had immediatly noticed that his hair seemed to have grown out even more since i'd last saw him, even if it wasn't that long ago at all. he noticed me staring and tilted his head at me, touching his own hair and taking it in his hands.

"my hair? yea i tried to re-dye it. it didn't work out"

i put a hand out to touch his hair, smoothing it through my fingers. "it looks pretty much the same just grown out" i laughed.

he gave me a genuine smile, putting a hand up to my hair. "i like your hair", he said in a low monotone voice, "it's , pretty?".

i felt a small blush grow on my cheeks as i moved back a bit. he's not noya. i almost felt guilty being with kenma right now, but after all, me and noya aren't even together? i also felt guilty for even being mad at him. or sad? whatever emotions i was feeling. he didn't even do anything.

i must've stayed silent for a little bit too long, because i felt a hand slightly touch my shoulder. i came back to reality and looked to the boy infront of me.

"what are you thinking about?"

i startled blankly, trying to think of something to say. i played with the sleeves of my jacket, looking down at my hands. "uh, nothing", i lied. i could tell he didn't buy it but he just sat back against the wall, not pushing me any further. in the front of the room, akaashi silently read a book, sitting on the bed. i didn't know him to well, but he seemed cool.

"wanna play a game?" kenma looked to me, then looked back at his controller. i nodded and he handed me a controller in response.

he picked out a game, a sparkle in his eye, as i sat silently beside me. once he chose, we played for what seemed like hours, and after a while, kenma turned to me.

"do you wanna sleepover?".

i stared blankly, with my mouth half open, just as i received a text.

i took a quick glance down to my phone which lit up next to my leg.

noya: where are you?

i froze, feeling happy but also confused by the text. i looked back up at kenma before another buzz game from my phone.

noya: can we hang out? i have something i have to tell you

i realized i hadn't really seen noya in a while. mostly because i was avoiding him. or maybe he was avoiding me? so many confusing emotions.

kenma asked again, and i turned to him, remembering i still hadn't even answered. i opened my mouth to speak but hesitated, still thinking about what i should do in this situation. i wanted to hang out with kenma. and i thought i wanted to see noya aswell?

"i wanna ask you something. but it's more of a thing i wanna say later. i have some things picked out that we could do tonight. it'll be cool", he added.

i looked back to my phone, and then back to kenma.