catcalled

imagine pov^^

You woke up feeling oddly happy. You stood up and put on a nice outfit. (nice t-shirt and some shorts) It didn't look too good but you felt comfy! You ate some breakfast and went out. You were walking in a park. Everyone minding their business. Some elderly people sitting on the benches. People filming tiktoks. Someone even asked you to film a TikTok with them. You felt so good. Everything was going amazing. You were just about to meet your best friend. You walked for a while and found a small pond. There was some duck food so you took out a quarter and inserted it into the machine. In return, it spewed out bits of brown-colored pellets. You cupped them in your hand and began tossing them into the water. Beautifully feathered birds colored, green, brown, white, black, and so much more were swimming gracefully. Everything was so perfect. It all fit together so perfectly. You stood up from the grassy ground and started walking back.  A tall man wearing all black began following you. He whistled at you ad made remarks such as; "wanna go back to my place?" "ur so hot" "lemme see ur t1ts" "cover-up" "you're asking for it."  At the same time, he kept trying to grab you. There was nothing you could do. You didn't have any weapons and he looked about three times your weight and height. You were defenseless. This disgusting man. In broad daylight. And nobody did anything. Nothing. They didn't even bother to look. They heard perfectly fine. How sick does someone have to be to just let this happen? You began texting a friend. "You were prolly asking for it." Why would you be asking for it? Nobody would wish this upon anyone, forget themself! Nobody even looked.

nobody even looked.

they didn't try to stop it at all. they just let it happen. they let all of it happen, right in front of them too. 

After, when you got home safely, you felt a sort of guilt. Like it was all your fault. Like there was something wrong with your body. Like everyone just thought you were a wh0re. Like you were a wh0re. The guilt felt like a gaping knife through your stomach. It hurt, physically and mentally. The knife went deeper and deeper and wouldn't go away. You truly felt it was your fault.