3. Welcome

|Part 1|

Same day.

The cockpit of the plane was damaged. Hell, the whole plane was going to fall apart and an emergency landing was needed.

"The pilot is requesting for a disaster landing priority!" Mark reported but no feedback came from the control room.

"Listen to me, you retarded bastard!" He again yelled but to no avail.

"The plane is landing, I don't fucking care if someone dies down there!" He growled.

Ultimately, the plane landed on the lane.

"Everything's clear, y'all can get down. Welcome to Bella Mondé!" Mark delighted and got up, and stretched for a good minute.

•••

Hastily, everyone got out of the plane with their luggage.

"Oh, finally out of that hell hole!" Kash shouted.

"I thought we'd die!" Raylan over dramatically sighed.

"Where's the pilot?" Blake asked as he felt a tap on his shoulders from behind.

"I am the pilot, why?" Mark asked.

"Don't you know how to fly a plane?"

"Oh, this is my first time. Thought I'd just wing it." Mark snickered.

"Hello, I'm Neel Dixit." The boy shot Aiden a little smile before taking his hand out. Aiden frowned at it, totally unaware of why he was introducing himself, precisely to Aiden.

"I noticed that you kept on looking at me in the plane. So, I supposed you wanted to meet me." They laughed, forgetting what the situation was like a few moments ago.

"Call me Aiden." He smiled back, taking his hand.

"We'll hit the pool first!" Kash said merrily.

"I think y'all should go to the resort. I'll go check the control room, yeah?" Mark said and marched away.

"Do you want me to join you?" Aiden asked from behind.

"No! Just go to the resort, I'll be back soon!" He yelled without looking back as he adjusted his bag strap on the shoulders. Aiden just shrugged and started to leave for the hotel with Jiho and of course, his luggage along with everyone else.

While they all were walking, Aiden saw something on the ground. He stopped for a moment and picked it up, looking at the small chip. He glared at it, blowing the sand from it.

"What in the world?" He mumbled. Suddenly, he heard Jiho calling him.

"Aiden! Come fast!" Aiden kept the chip in his pocket. Assuming, that he'll have a stare once he arrived.

Tatum showed them where to go and where to not as they reached. Soon, they all arrived at the resort and went inside the main foyer.

Only to find it all empty. The big, glass table, the couch, everything was dusty.

"Eh? Where is everyone?" Raylan asked as the rest of them just shrugged.