• Prologue

He ran, ran faster and harder. The place shone with fire all around under the moonlight.

They fought, fought nasty and violent. They were battling against their enemy under the sunless sky. Blood splattered all over the beautiful hallway. As they continued to defence, the floor became greasy with gore, swords clinking and clashing against eachother.

Magma-red blood splashed onto his face making him taste the coppery liquid.

"Watch it!" Before he could've turned back, a blur of black came into the front. A terrifying and pungent bullet shot through a gun. The world seemed to stop as his eyes widened, tears almost making their way to his dark orbs.

"Augh!"

"No!" He let out a shout of shrillness, taking the other man's head onto his lap. Everything froze behind the two of them as they shared a voiceless moment of understanding.

"Why did you take the bullet?" He unleashed a harsh whimper.

"I need you to survive, only you can end this." He took in few frantic gusts of air, "Life is a matter of choices. The choices you make, makes you. I..." He inhaled sharply, pain drenched on his face. "I regret my past choices... But saving you is the best choice I made so far. You can't die yet." He smiled lightly and closed his eyes.

As he felt his friend's breath taken away, he cried silently in the zone. He hugged the body close to himself and cried, shutting his eyes.

His eyes abruptly shot up, bloody, "I will take the revenge. Just you wait." Fire danced in his gazes. He seized everything in and got up. His tears were long gone and dried out.