Chapter 1

It's been two years since I came back here in Japan and I swear to myself that I'm going to enjoy this summer break.

"Alisa!"

I heard a familiar voice coming from somewhere so I immediately search for who it is.

Me: "Nii-chan!!!!!!" - I immediately run and  hug him when I see him.

Asuma: "How's our little princess? I really missed you..."

Me: "Me too. Ah,  nii-chan are you sure you really don't tell mom and dad about this?"

Asuma: "Yup, I also didn't tell Arata about this"

Me: "That's sad" *chuckles*   " Shall we go then?"

Asuma: "Right!"

Yes I'm back and I'm going to surprise my parents about this. 

Btw, I'm Nakagaichi Alisa, the youngest child of the head coach of the national men's volleyball team of Japan, Yuichi Nakagaichi. I'm 19 years old and currently studying computer science at one of the universities in California. 

Well, I have 2 older brothers, the one who fetches me at the airport is my eldest brother Nakagaichi Asuma (26 y/o) and the one is Nakagaichi Arata (23 y/o)

I was grateful and lucky to have a parent and siblings like them, a very supportive and understandable one. I know it's hard to study abroad and I knew that they are worried about that but it's for my future too, and I don't want to waste the opportunity given to me. Well, I am really grateful to them.