Chapter 10

[Ali's POV]

[Current Date: December 4]

Yes, I'm back again in Japan with my pretty baby.

Erika: "Are we heading straight to the hotel or are you gonna drop by at your house first?"

Me: "I already informed mom that I'll be staying in the hotel until the party"

Erika: "Ohhh, that's nice.."

Erika decided to stay for a week and a half here in Japan before she flies to the Philippines to celebrate Christmas there. Erika is Filipino-Japanese. Her parents have a hotel-resort business in the Philippines that's why most of our breaks in University, she always goes to the Philippines... and she's the reason why I learned and understand some Filipino words.

So the reason why we're back here in Japan is that mom will have her 50th birthday and at the same time their wedding anniversary so they decided to throw a party inviting their close friends and of course the team were also invited. They also included my advanced birthday celebration there. Aside from that, we're allowed not to come to classes since our task is to finish our project and send it in via email to our prof. Since I and Erika are partners so only have few touches on our project.

Erika: "Ali, is Ishikawa-san will be there?"

Me: "The last time I checked you're rooting on Yuji-san and now to Yuki-san"

Erika: "Gosh, they are hotties you know, honestly your boyfriend, I mean your 'FUTURE' boyfriend, is so hot unfortunately his heart is already taken by 'SOMEONE', so never mind."

Me: "I'm not gonna introduce you to them"

Erika: "Then I'm going to ask uncle"

Me: "For goodness sake Erika"

After she found out that Ran is part of the national volleyball team, she always asking me if I knew Yuji-san and Yuki-san. She even asks me if I have their numbers or ask for their autographs. *sigh* Seriously this girl... But don't get me wrong, she's just a really die-hard fan of the two but she's really a great girl.