Chapter 8

[Ran's POV]

When I got home, my older brother, Takahashi Rui, got back from his training camp.

Me: "Nii-chan how's the camp?"

Rui: "It's good, how about your practice match"

Me: "Good too"

Rui: "I heard Coach Yuichi's daughter came back this past 3 weeks"

Riri: "Yes Rui nii-chan, actually, Ran nii-chan just visited her earlier right?

Rui: "Wow, Did I missed something here?"

Riri: "I think Ran nii-chan also give her the hair clips"

Me: "Huh!!! that's n-not-"

Riri: "Nii-chan I have proof. You left the receipt in the key chain you gave me" *smirks*

Rui: "So, you're courting her Ran???"

Me: "Hey, it's no-"

Riri: "Come on Ran nii-chan, it's already obvious though. But I like Alisa-san" *smiles*

Rui: "Aww, so unfair, you already met her?"

Riri: "Rui nii-chan, tomorrow they are inviting us to have dinner with them, it's Arata-san's birthday"

Rui: "Ah yes! I forgot, Arata told me about that"

So they forgot about me huh. *Sigh* I think I'm going to take a rest now. I head to my room and lay on my bed. I get my phone to send her a message, even though she's already sleeping.

Rui: "Oh sending a goodnight message"

Me: "shit nii-san, you startle me."

Rui: "mind to tell me about that?" - he grins at me and lays on my bed like a Cleopatra.