CHAPTER 1 WTF?

Chapter 1

This takes place on Bella's 18th birthday... (No rape takes place just hints)

Deadpool:"I did it! I killed The Wolverine!"

The merc slams down the stuffed wolverine on the authors desk. She sighs with irritation.

Author: "That is not The Wolverine!" She picks it up and rolls her eyes. "This isnt even real. It literally says it's made in China!"

Deadpool: "That's where I killed it!"

Author: "You are aware that The Wolverine is from Canada? Right?"

The merc rolls his eyes.

"Deadpool..." She says exasperatedly.

Deadpool: "You weren't specific! You said I could tap Bella Swan if I killed The Wolverine! That there is a wolverine!"

Author: "You idiot!"

He takes out one of his guns and aims it directly upon her forehead. His left eye was twitching a bit.

Author: "Even bigger idiot. If you kill me, who will write your little love story?"

Deadpool: "I'm sure I could find someone!"

Author: "As good as me?"

He grins.

Deadpool: Ah, babe I just cant stay mad at ya!

The author leans back in her chair.

Author: Fine, Ill hook you up.

Deadpool: YES! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO! TACO TUESDAYS HERE I COME!

Author: I meant with Bella!

Deadpool: OH yeah well that too!

Intro:

Edward, where are we going?

He grins and continues to drive.

Just relax Bella.

He takes her hand and kisses it. She leans back and sighs.

Just so you know I hate surprises.

Bella He expresses hesitantly.

He pulls up to the Cullen house. There were decorations already outside.

Edward Bella hisses.

Edward softly chuckles.

You can blame Alice.

Certainly looks like something shed do.

Bella was all nerves as she stepped out of the shiny silver Volvo. Edward comes around and opens the door for her. He then pins her against the car. He breathes her in. He shuts his eyes for a moment. He swallowed back as her intoxicating scent hit him. His mouth watered and he was hard as hell. He pinned her to the car and kissed her obsessively. Bellas breathing became that of near pants. He smiled vainly as he could smell her arousal. Edward buried his face into the crevice of her neck. He wanted to taste her so bad it was unreal.

We better head inside.

He leads her into the house..

Edward She pulls back as he starts to lead her inside.