CHAPTER 17 AFTERMATH!

Chapter 17

Please read and then review. I do not own Marvel or Twilight. (My best friend, I'm stealing your line. It's too clever so props to her on Bellas reply lmao! Thanks to computer and personal problems Im having a hard time getting to my stories lately. I apologize. I just have a lot going on right now and its keeping me busy.)

No more than usual, babe.

He comes to his feet and slowly walks over to her. Deadpool begins to look over his wifes body where she had been shot. All that were there now were scars. He rears back and runs his finger along her kneecap and tummy. He hugs the living daylights out of her.

Easy baby, still not feeling so great. She warns, hugging him in return.

Scars He undertoned.

You were shot, dead, now alive and scarred He whispers and shakes his head.

AWESOME!

Everyone raises their brows on this, except for Bella she just let out a nervous laugh. Still her body felt funny and she felt weak, dehydrated and as though she was starving. Bella looked around gathering herself. She saw Spiderman holding MJ and Thor had Jane. Tony and Pepper were sitting on one of the beds. She then looks back to Mrs. Proudstars lifeless body. She swallows back and heads that direction. Bella hunkers down and scans her over.

Who was War Path? Bella questions.

Each man there looks to one another.

Yah mean James Proudstar?

Bella nods. Cable and Logan share a glance.

Why do yah ask darlin?

She claimed she was his wife.

Wife? Cable questioned.

Bella nods again and shakes her head.

Eh thats something now isnt it? Logan says to Cable.

He was married? Cable questioned in disbelief.

Who was he?

He was a member of the X-Force at one time and had a bit of a grudge towards the X-Men mainly Xavier. His brother John died on the job as he himself was an X-men. Cable explains.

Well whatever all that is Apparently he kept the marriage a secret in order to protect her. He ended up dying anyhow in order to save her. Causing all this crazy train shit. I guess in some sick way she thought she was honoring her husband and helping men such as himself, heroes. She seemed to think youre lives and destinies would be better off without your loved ones holding you back. Her guilt became her illness.

Bella reaches over and grabs a blanket. She places it over the body. She takes back a breath and begins to look around. Meanwhile, Tony, Spiderman, and Thor were taking the other women to the ER. Just before they exited the cellar Spiderman turned back and faced Bella.

Thank you He said sincerely.

Bella gave a simple nod his direction. He nodded in return and left.

The others stayed back and helped with more investigating. Bella entered an office area and began to dig around. Bella narrowed her eyes towards a particular file. She sat down and began to read through it. She could feel her husbands presence behind her.

He put a hand along her shoulder. She swallowed back that knot. Bella was doing the best to ignore the fact that shed just died. But her husband was having an even harder time dealing with it. She just hadnt a clue because hed put his mask back on. Behind that mask a whole other world of emotions was on his face and in his eyes. She placed her hand along his as Bella read through the file.