CHAPTER 14 FOR THE LOVE OF BEWBS!

Chapter 14

I do not own Marvel or Twilight. Please read and then review and vote.

Hes right, Captain! If we flank to the left, theyre sure to see us!

(Sighing)

Fine, lets head straight on. Duck behind that vehicle then go to your three o clock. Stay put from there until I give further orders!

Yes sir Captain.

Pulling a girl soldier to the side as his other men take orders.

If we dont make it through this, I want you to know I love you.

Takes a ring from pocket. (gasping)

Oh Captain! I I dont know what to say.

Sound of a grenade landing at their feet.

NOOOO!

Loud gun firing and grenades explosions sound about the area.

ELSA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Crying)

Maybe I can put her back together! HELP ME SOMEONE DAMMIT HELLLLPPPPP ME! EEEELLLLSAAA!

Bella leans against the doorway and watches as her husband was playing with his action figures. One was a Captain America one and she saw the bucket of tiny green army men he was using his real gun against.

Dammit Wade youre putting holes all throughout the apartment. And youre scaring Ryan!

Bella picks up the dog as it was shaking all over and whimpering.

She died! Deadpool says as if all upset.

Who died?

ELSA DAMMIT HE COULDNT SAVE HER!

Um ok Why dont you try some of that super glue in the kitchen drawer? Bella questions with raised eyebrows. The girl action figures arms and legs were broken.

He wont be the same without her. I cant believe this happened! Poor Captain, theres never a break for that guy! He didnt even get to tap that yet! JESUS!

Bella hands him the super glue. Deadpool puts the girl back together. He sits it down waiting for it to dry.

I think we should pray.

Pray?

He nods and takes Bellas hand. He lowers his head. Bella couldnt help, but to start laughing. Deadpool looks at her as if offended.

Stella!

What?

Youre not praying! Close your fucking eyes and pray with me!

I didnt even think you believed in God to be honest Wade baby.

Of course I do! Im the one that sends him most of his clients!

Thats so wrong.

Show some respect Stella babe! Close your eyes or Ill have to punish you!

Bella gets a mischievous look to her face.

Promise?

Deadpool freezes for a moment.

Wait what just happened?

I dont know Wade you tell me

He scratches the top of his head as Bella starts to walk away. He starts laughing to himself.